Name That Apprentice #3

• Applepaw •

{Names used: Appledawn, Appledusk, Applefrost, Applefur}

Brown-and-white she-cat with pale green eyes.

She is a cautious cat, always mindful of what she says to others. She dislikes crowds, as she dislikes closed spaces - especially crowds. Here cautiousness served the Clan well, as she would be able to detect danger easily.

*****

[1] ShadowClan | Applewhisper
She is shy and very cautious of others. Hates being in crowded areas. A perfectly good hunter, but stays in the back whenever a battle is taking place. She is not a coward, even if she prefers to defend.

[2] OtterClan | Appleblossom
Like a blossom when it isn't fully matured into a flower, or still a bud, she is shy and keeps to herself. Eventually, though, the bud will sprout into a beautiful blossom. This shows how her cautiousness and nervousness around the others helps the Clan, not hurts them. Her eyes are also green, which is the color of a bud.

[3] MorningClan | Applebud
The buds of the blossom are green, like her eyes. Buds also tend to spread out and not in cramped spaces, like her. Also, they grow on trees, which gives them an advantage to spot danger. They also don't grow in big, crowed, clumps so that lines up with her hatred of tight spaces. The buds will turn into flowers that don't grow too bug or extravagant in case of being eaten or noticed which fits with her cautious nature.

[4] OnyxClan | Appleshard
Her alertness is as a shard of ice, and in addition, ice is commonly thought to be clear. She is cautious and quiet, often seen right through because of how she sticks to the shadows.

[5] SwiftClan | Applemist
Applemist because of her personality; she is softspoken and cautious, resembling the mist. It isn't hurtful, but is quiet and soft. Mist roams around freely, doesn't work well and won't accompany small spaces, resembling her, not liking small spaces.

[6] RavenClan | Appleshade
She is cautious of what she says to others, as if she is hiding in the shade. She also dislikes crowds and would rather be away from every cat in the shade.

[7] StormClan | Applebird
Like a bird, Applepaw gets scared easily and flys away, explaining her dislike towards crowded spaces, and she is also likes to hide like a bird.

*****

1st - Applebud {MorningClan} +3 points

2nd - Appleblossom {OtterClan} +2 points

3rd - Applemist {SwiftClan} +1 point