Chapter 1

(Max's POV)It was cold, windy October the kids were out with Fang looking for costumes cause they wanted to go trick or treating. Me,Iggy, and Ella stayed home .We were thinking of plans to get our I mean me and Ella's parents back .Yes you read that right the whitecoats had captured Jeb and Dr. Martinez, they said the only way we could get them back if the flock and I turned ourselves in AND not only that they wanted ELLA too for experiments like my life isn't bad enough that I finally found my REAL parents and now they wanted my own sister as if my life isn't bad . "Maybe me and the Gasman could make an invisble bomb and Angel could sneak in there and put in the lab that explodes the whole building!!" Me and Ella stared at him . "ARE YOU STUPD IT COULD KILL MY PARENTS!!" I yelled at him "oh yaaa "he said realizing it. "Well what should we do then?" Ella said sounding worried."We sholud probably wait for the others to come back from the store." I said sounding desparate cause I couldn't think of anything they probably thought i was out of ideas you would think that was normal but as leader I have to think of the ideas. ( Fang's POV) Angel was trying to convince the store clerk to give her ALL the costumes she wanted for FREE, which wasn't very hard because she can read other peoples minds she could use that against him. Oh and the fact she can CONTROL them too. "Should I get this one, no this one. or how about this one" Nudge asked Angel. "Geeet that one" Angel said pointing at a pink and purple fairy costume.Nudge squealed soo loud you could be in Japan and it still would've broken you eardrums. "what costume are you gonna get for Halloween, Fang," Gazzy asked me. "I'm not gonna wear a costume" I said "Why not?" he replied "Cuz thats for little kids " I said kinda of annoyed 'You could go to a teenager costume party it wouldn't be for litle kids then now would it?" he said trying to sound clever. I sighed ignoring him and went on my blog.