Chapter 3

(Max's P.O.V.)

"Guess what guys guess what" Angel said she reminded me of Nudge. "ahhh you're like a little Nudge" Iggy said. It's like read my mind "HEY I'm standing right here" Nudge said while hitting Iggy in the stomach. "what do want us to know so bad?" Gazzy said kinda muffled since he was shoving cereal in his mouth. "I'll show" I said raising my eyebrow. I grabbed a spoon and changed it into a phone. They all stared at me in shock -well except Angel of course- " Mo big deal it's just a new power" I said "howw?!" Fang said. " this coming from a guy who can become invisible if you stand very still."I replied."I almost forgot some thing.Ella,Iggy,Max"Fang said. "Yeah" Ella said. "Well..." Fang began"On my blog this one kid invited him to his party and I was wondering if y'all wanted to go" "YES!!" Iggy and Ella said at the same time. weird. "No, what about the the rest" I said pointing at Nudge Gazzy Angel and Total, he hasn't talked all morning I wonder what's up with him?ehh probably nothing serious."Nudge can take care of them she's old enough" " she's 12" " Soo??"he replied back. "I can take care of them I want to cause it'll be like fun we can order pizza and like play games watch T.V. and-" "ok,fine" I said.

Setting:Costume Store

" Coooolll!! I'm getting this one" Iggy said pointing at a ninja costume." I'm gonna get this one" Ella said pointing at a beautiful costume it was a pink dress and it came with a flower crown." which one should I get?" I said "Eeeehh" Ella squealed."what is it?!" I said."this a costume from my favorite T.V. show" she said pointing at a bunny hat light blue shirt darker blue skirt-bleggh skirts-and a dark green and light green backpack. "then why don't you get" " cause it's not in my size but it's perfect for you!! you know blond, fighter you're like a real version of Fionna!!" "Fi-who now?" "Fionna the human from Adventure Time!" "What?!?!!?" I said really confused. "just get it pleassssssseeeee" "ok fine!" " Fang. what are you going as?" I asked. "I don't know I'm thinking of being a-" "VAMPIRE,girls love vampires plus Fiol- never mind just be a vampire!" Ella said all cheery I swear that girl is made to be a cheerleader! "ok vampire it is" Fang said. " well we should go pay for this ,come on Iggy."

(Back at the house)

" That looks so cool I mean it looks perfect on you but I think you should put your hair on the right side the backpack is soo cool who picked that costume out for you Max" Nudge said "I DID" Ella exclaimed. "well done" Nudge replied." come on let's go to sleep I'm tired" I said yawning. "ok"

Max's dream

"DYLAN" I yelled surprised " I thought you were gone you know after what happened" " I know right I thought I wouldn't survive but I did I was looking all over for y'all" Dylan said.

"Well...I'm glad you're back" I said "I missed you a lot " "I missed you too" he said. Then his lips were on mine I was kinda surprised but, I let it happen anyway.His hands were on my hips.This moment just seemed so perfect I didn't want it to end!! BEEP BEEP BEEP " Stupid alarm clock woke me up!!"

2:37

I'm headed to the beach" "Do you want me to come?" Fang said. " no thanks I kinda want to be there by myself" " Kay'den" he said.

At the beach

3:42

I was about to leave the beach when suddenly someone started to approach me. Please don't let be an Eraser!! I thought.The figure started to yell my name wait I know that voice "DYLAN" I yelled." I thought you were gone you know after what happened" " I know right I thought I wouldn't survived but I did I was looking all over for y'all" Dylan said.

"Well...I'm glad you're back" I said I couldn't help but smile."I missed you a lot" "I missed you too" he said.Then his lips were on mine and his hands were on my hips. OH MY GOSH just like in my dream!!! eeeeehhhh!!! " I love you Max" Dylan said. "I love you too" I said and I meant it.

After that we went for ice cream. He was holding my hand and all the girls that saw us were jealous! TAKE THAT BITCHES!!HE LIKES ME!! :) (: when we got home everybody was hugging each other it was like a family reunion! " Fang, can Dylan come to the party please" I said " ok" "I KNOW THE PERFECT COSTUME!!" Ella screamed. she may not be a freak but she can here far away.

Costume Store (again)

"Here" She said handing a vampire costume to Dylan, like really Fang was already going to be a vampire " Isn't Fang gonna be a vampire?" I said "yess but it's different Fang's just a regular vampire Dylan's Marshall Lee!" Ella said. sometimes that girl creeps me out! " you really need to watch Adventure Time!" "ok then,lets just go pay for it" Dylan said.

Thursday October, 29

************************************

"Come on Ella,we better go.The boys are waiting for us." I said. "okey-dokey" said Ella.

"Kay bye" Nudge said. We were leaving on our way to NY. We were taking a plane there cause Ella can't fly and if there's a plane crash there's gonna be five kids to survive it.

"How long till New York?" Ella asked a lady. " In about 2 hours" she replied "ok." "I'm sooooo bored" Iggy said. " Hey , Max can I-" "No" I said I already knew what he was gonna say. "Fine" Iggy said.

WELCOME TO FANG'S BLOG!!!!

WE ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW TO GO TO NY AND ITS FREAKING BORING, SO I DECIDED TO GO ON MY BLOG. HEY GUESS WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK DYLAN CAME BACK!!WE WERE ALL SO HAPPY BUT TO BE HONEST I WAS NOT HAPPY I PRETENDED I WAS CUZ IT WOULD BE RUDE AFTER WHAT HAPPENED.SO AS USUAL BUT YOUR QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS BELOW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Coolestkidintheworld

It must be soo awesome to have wings and powers!! Do you think I could get some wings??

Bubblegum_Girl

Are you gonna dress up for Halloween? If yes. what as??

DavidtheBear

Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!

Amanda_the_Bunny

What happened to Dylan??

@Coolestkidintheworld

Not to be rude but it's not that awesome and ARE YOU CRAZY WHAT KIND OF PERSON WOULD WANT THAT??

@Bubblegum_Girl

Yes, Ella wanted me to be a vampire

@DavidtheBear

Hiii to you too!!

@Amanda_the_Bunny

Don't have a lot time to explain maybe in my next blog entry.

Bye guys planes about to land

-Fang

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys Im working on chapter 4 what do you want to happen in it??

-Annabelle