Chapter 4

(Max's P.O.V.)

When we got to the airport I was surprised nothing tried to attack us.Were staying in a hotel and our room was HUGE.Me and Ella shared a room cause she thought it would be a good idea Fang and Iggy share a room and Dylan gets his own room lucky ducky! Each room had its own bathroom there.There was a kitchen and a living room also

"I can't wait till the party it's gonna be SOOOO much fun!!!" Ella gushed." I know right!!!" I said trying to sound like her, man if only I had the same thing as Gazzy he can mimick anyone's voice perfectly. Man I miss them I wonder what there doing right now.

(Angel's P.O.V.)

"Nudge can we go swimming???" I asked. "sure it'll be soooo much fun!!!" She said "great!!" Gazzy said.

"Come on, Fang and Max can do it why don't y'all try it?? please!!" I said trying to convince them to do it. I'm trying to get them to see if they have gills like me Max and Fang. "Please it's really important yo me!" "Thanks and no." Said Gazzy. " Last time I tried I was puking water for almost an hour!!" Nudge chuckled. "hey! it wasn't funny!!" He yelled at Nudge. "yeah sure it wasn't " "Ok maybe a little" Then we all started laughing. " but seriously try it." "Not me" Gazzy said "fine then. Nudge you try it you've never tried it." "but I don't want to" she said "come on everyone else tried it!!" "uggh fine but if I drown and die it's on you!" "ok" she looked at me with her jaw dropped then she went in the water. Next thing you know Nudge is gasping for air. " Dang it!" I said "really??!?!! she yelled. "come on let's go he and eat. "yess!!! Gazzy yelled "hey, where's Total?!!?! I yelled totally forgetting about him. " at the house" Nudge said "oh thank goodness"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter might be kinda boring cuz I wanted to the exciting stuff in the next chapter I already know what's gonna happen

-Annabelle