Chapter Five

Sorry for the slow update, nigga been lightin it up outchea but yea enjoy.

CJ's POV

  After the funeral, me, Chris, Andre, Stevie, and Tae'Shawn decided to just walk around the west side and talk. "Man I can't believe he's gone, he's really gone." Tae'Shawn said. "That nigga ain't deserve that shit he really fuckin' didn't." Stevie said with anger and emotion in his voice. Eddie was always the quite one in the group. He never bothered nobody, but would always crack jokes on us and when it came down, he would always be ready to throw down and that's how he got in. "Have y'all talked to his granny today?" I asked since he stayed with her. "I did, but guess what this old hag did to me." Stevie said. "What she do fam?" Andre asked. "This sack of granny panties smacked the living foot creme out of me look at me scar." He said and when we looked at his face, he had a long scar across his face and the shit was ugly as hell. "Damn son she fucked you like you was nigga off of the street." Chris said laughing. "Nigga suck my 13 inch dick you A-town lookin' muthafucka." Stevie said.

   After a good thirty minutes if laughing, talking, and remembering the good times we had with Eddie, we decided to stop and sit down to rest. "Aye Tae'Shawn why you always got to be fuckin' with Tori she don't want yo Hakeem from Empire lookin' asthatI said. "First of all nigga I don't even talk to her like that second of all you want her so imma fall back on that one and third of all I'm slick talkin' to Tasha." Tae'Shawn said and when he realized what he said he instantly covered his mouth and made Andre turn his neck to him quick as hell.

"Nigga fuck you mean you talkin' to Tasha?!" Andre asked.

"Just like I said nigga I'm talkin to Tasha." Tae'Shawn said suddenly growing balls. Oh shit. I thought

"Nigga I ain't got a problem with you talkin' to my sister but if you break her or fuck her, imma cut ya dick off and feed it to JJ. Tasha said.

"You wasn't gone do nothin' about it in the first place pussy whipped ass boy." Tae'Shawn said.

Okay my nigga I see you." Chris said dapping Tae'Shawn up.

"Damn Andre he fuckin' yo sister AND called you pussy whipped, yo he straight clowned you B." Andre said.

"He just fucked yo sister in some true religion jeans." I sang my part.

"He in yo bed thug livin' drinkin lean." Andre and Chris snag the last part.

"Man Tae'Shawn I could fuck yo main bitch so I don't know why you talkin." Andre said with that weak ass comeback.

"Why you talkin' bout' fuckin' yo sister you tryin' to catch a case." Tae'Shawn said and all of us started laughin includin' Andre.

We were about to get up when two bloods came over to where we were sitting and was just staring at us.

"Ion no if y'all noticed but uh we fight bloods and crips." I said getting up along with Stevie , Tae'Shawn, and Andre.

Y'all funny but uh you may fight bloods and brips, but we kill brips. One blood said gettin' closer to us.

STOP THE MUTHAFUCKA PRESSIN'! Stevie semi-yelled.

"Look here bruh before you go yellin in niggas faces and shit, make sire you get ONE Tic-Tac and I promise you, it will do you some justice." Stevie said sounding like Martin of the Martin show.

"Is there a problem here lil niggas?" Another blood walked up to us and said.

"ACHOO!" we all sneezed.