Chapter eight

Stevie POV

"Stevie come on bro you know I was just playin." Tori said.

"So you really gonna act like this over a little shock big bro?" She asked I just look at her like she lost her damn mind.

"You tased the fuck outta me and you think I'm just gon say well it wasn't like I died. You got life all fucked up man." I said.

"Well at least you didn't die right?" She said.

"Tori say somethin stupid one more time imma slap the hell out you b real talk."

"If Hilary gets elected, will Bill Clinton become the first man or the first lady?" She asked.

"What the hell is wrong with yo- well damn that's a good ass question.

"Exactly."

"Let's go ask CJ." I said.

We went downstairs and CJ, Tae'Shawn, and Chris were playing 2k17.

"How did you get the new 2k?" I asked.

"I got a plug in Atlanta." Chris said.

"Hook me up with the new Madden then." I told him

"I'll see what I can do, but what y'all want I'm busy beating these niggas?" He asked.

"We wanted to know would Bill Clinton become the first man or first lady if Hilary get elected?" She asked.

"Damn good question sis, Chris do you know?" Tae'Shawn asked Chris.

"Nah, Cj?"

"Uh I'm gon have to get back to you on that one lil dude."

"Welp I'll find out sooner or later, what y'all on today?"

"Shit nothin probably finna go get some food for the house, what about you." Cj said.

"I'm probably gon go with you then go visit James in the hospital." Tori said.

"Yea imma go with Tori to the hospital." Tae'Shawn said.

"Yeah me too." Chris said.

"Well I'm about to hop in the shower, Cj when you goin to the store?" I asked.

"In about an hour or so."

"Ight I'll be ready in at least 35 minutes." I said going upstairs.

After my 20 minute shower, I put this new lotion I had got at Rue 21 on my arms and legs, I put on a white Jordan shirt,with some red sweatpants, and my all red Jordan's on and put on my white and red hoodie with my red Miami Heat hat. I grabbed my wallet, house keys, and car keys. I grabbed my gun and tucked it in my pants and walked out the guest room.

"Ight I'm ready." I said.

"Ight, aye y'all we out make sure you locked the door we y'all leave babe." Cj said.

"Ight love you be safe." She said.

"Love you too."

"Aye when the last time you went to see James?" I asked him once we were in my car.

"I went to see him last night but they said it was past visiting hours." He explained.

"Awe, well we could visit when we get back from the store if you want." I suggested.

"Yea ight."

I turned the volume up wherappedg thug Jeffrey came on.

"Okay my money brag longer than a NASCAR race." I rapped.