Chapter Six

Christopher Johnson| CJ

"Aye, remember our sophomore year when Jayden had that party and we were all going but yo mama said you couldn't so you snuck out and ended up wrecking her car?" I asked Chris laughing.

"Yeah, but she ain't have to show everyone my baby pictures." Chris said with attitude in his voice

"What's so bad about that?" Tori asked.

"He was naked." Stevie said laughing along with Tae'Shawn.

"Kiss my ass dickhead." Chris said giving us the finger.

We were all at our chill out spot in the drive way of MacDonald's just listening to music in my car and just laughing and talking, although it really wasn't the same without Eddie and James. James was taken to Dyersburg regional hospital with a severe gunshot wound to the stomach and the doctor said the bullet hit a artery and the bullet went straight out the back and that he was lucky it didn't hit his spinal cord. He's currently in a coma and has been in a coma for five days now. The doctor said if he's still in a coma after two weeks, then there pulling the plug.

As for Eddie, well he was taken to the hospital with a severe stab wound to the stomach. The doctor said the knife hit a kidney and caused internal bleeding. Fortunately, they stop the bleeding, but it was to late because he had lost so much blood, which would explain why the coffin felt light.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I got a text

Junior💣🔫: Meet me at the trap I got a assignment for y'all.

Me: Ight.

"Aye we gotta go meet Junior, he say he got a job for us." I said.

"Aye time to go this money." Andre said.

Me, Stevie, and Tori got in my White Mustang while Tae'Shawn, Andre, and Chris got in Tae'Shawn's white and and red striped Mustang. Since we already knew the address, we pulled up about 20 minutes later and got out the car.

"What you think we got to do?" I asked.

"Ion know but that bihh betta not be tweakin Joe." Tori said.

"Cuz we go run up in that bitch and get squeezin'." Chris said doing the shmoney dance.

"Everybody catch a bullet hoe." I finished the next verse.

We reached the door and knocked on the door and when Junior opened the door, ass, smoke, and red shirts and shit greeted us. Well damn lil' bihh.

"Wassup lil' niggas." Junior greeted.

"Why everybody call us lil' niggas like we five or some shit next nigga that call me little gon get the boot on my mama." Stevie said

"Is finished or is you done LIL NIGGA"? Junior asked raising up his shirt so we could see his gun.

"Uh yea cu- I mean blood." Stevie said stuttering.

"That's good, now for this assignment I need y'all to go rob these lil' brips that think they hard and think they can still our money." Junior explained.

"How?" Rickey asked and everybody gave him the Nick Young face.

"Nigga walk up to 'em and asked for the money and if they got a problem pistol whipped them or something." Junior said in a obvious.