Eleven

"Don't mind you looking cause she my girl she for me. Fall off she gone hold it down in this streets. Firearm we roll around in the streets. When I get home it's going down in the sheets."

Jacey Pov:
I walked in the home that has become my second home. The sounds of Kevin Gates and running water comes from the back bathroom. Meows from my lil buddy Rams at my feet,I pick him up and head towards the back.

"You take forever to come home,get in with me." A half naked Drea stood in front of me. After a night like tonight....her face is a breath of fresh air. She walked over to me and lead me over to the jacuzzi tub. "I've missed you baby,we got alot to catch up on."

I laughed and removed my clothes before stepping into the hot yet satisfying bubbled water. Grabbing my lady by the waist I pull her to me. Placing soft kisses on her cheek to her neck.

"Sooo.....what happened with you tonight?" She asked massaging my legs under the water. For the first time in my life I was scared to speak. I don't wanna lie but I don't wanna tell her I "took care" of Egypt in my own terms.

"Damn its that bad I guess." She looked at me. I took a deep breath and looked her dead in those greenish grey eyes. "Just know we don't have to worry about that person harassing us no more." she sat up and straddled my lap. "So how are you so sure.?" her face softened up. "I told you I got you baby." I squeeze her ass.

"Im positive...she won't be fucking with us anymore." I kissed her soft lips that tasted like mangoes. She broke from the kiss and just looked at me. "You say you'd never lie to me....don't start now." My eyes widened as big as plates. How in all thats good did she? How could she....??

Wrapping my arms around her waist and placing my head between her breasts, letting out a sigh. After telling her the truth of the night,her expression was blank and silent. "Baby please say something......See I knew this was going  to happen." I say laying my head back on the back of the tub.

Austyn Pov:
As the description of the event that went down with Jacey and our "stalker",I found myself become more relaxed but surprised. "Baby please say something.....See I knew this was going to happen." I hear my now stressed out gf sigh as her head lays on the back of the tub.

"Did she have the look of regret? " I said laying my body ontop of hers. My question must have confused her."Um....yeah she did." She was trying to read my mind and I just smirked. "Well your home safe&sound, plus you can relax now." I kissed her lips then began to get out the tub and off her. "Wait thats it? You not tripping about this?" she said getting out as well.

I laughed as I shook my head no "I know you're the daughter of the famous "Joker" my uncle had him do a job long time ago. You're still cute as ever...." I kissed her as i run my finger over her clit.

2hours later

"Baaabbbyyy!!!!" Jacey moaned out as I made her cum for the millionth time. Licking her sweet nectar from my fingers I kissed her still throbbing clit. "I gotta go babe. Ill txt you when I get there okay? I love you lil Joker." I laughed kissing her lips as she frowned at the nickname.

I fixed myself up and darted out the door. I had gotten invited to dinner with Charles and his family. Our relationship is like a father-daughter thang and I love it. No one can replace any of my parents but its nice when I can say someone is a father figure for me. We are supposed to be helping a lady that's a recovering drug addict be reunited with her daughter. Her kid is bout my age..... She lucky her mom is looking for her.

I pull up to a nice house with three cars in the driveway. "Damn this is nice." I say to myself. Spraying my cologne before getting out my car I look myself over, txted Jacey and walked up to the door and knocked. The sound of tiny feet hitting the wood floor can be heard coming from behind the door. A smile spreads across my face as I was greeted by the sweet face of Nadia.