Five

Oh, our lives don't collide, I'm aware of this
The differences and impulses and your obsession with. The little things you like stick, and I like aerosol. Don't give a fuck, not giving up, I still want it all.

Her ringtone goes off as it wakes me from my sleep. "Hey Egy, whats wrong?" I asked half asleep. "Why something gotta be wrong,I can just wanna talk?" She laughed. I just smiled and told her im coming over in ten.

We been fooling around for bout 4 months now. We were out in public last week and she kinda freaked out when she saw one of her teammates. I don't know why i put up with it but....I think im falling for her. I hate my heart for doing this to me yet again,but the way she makes me feel is something so unreal.

I get to her house and knock on the door, she came and let me in. "Took you long enough." She smacked my ass. "Don't start shit you can't finish." I pulled her in for a kiss. She pulled a way then picked me up bringing me to the room.

"I thought you wanted to cuddle Egy?" I laughed taking my shirt and shorts off. She got under the covers and pulled me closer to her. "I do....just like you in not so much clothes." She pulled on my sports bra.

I took it off and wrapped her arms around me. "Now go to sleep...nothing else we both gotta be up early." I wiggled my ass on her.
"I will...bae." She nuzzled her faces in my neck. She just called me bae....im not gonna trip about it. I don't wanna get my hopes up and have them crashed.

I woke up to my alarm going off and breakfast being cooked. I know damn well this girl is not cooking for me. The smell of turkey bacon,eggs,&biscuits filled my nostrils and brought me into the kitchen.

Her hips moved to the dancehall music blaring from the beat pill. I went straight to the food and dug in, she turned around and busted out laughing. "Ok fat ass good morning to you too." She gave me a kiss on the cheek,I finished my plate and got dressed.

Egy Pov:

I been having a good day so far and I'm loving it. I woke up with a beautiful woman by my side, aced my exam and found out three teams are looking at me. "So you have a gf." I read the lips of this girl talking to Austyn. She smiled but told them she is seeing someone. "Well if they ain't what you want....or need here's my number. Make sure you use it when you need to Papi."

I watch her past me and looked back at Austyn one more time. Austyn tore up the number and threw it in the trash. "Hey Egy!!! So did you past you're exam?" She smiled dabbing me up. "Yeah I did....who was that chick that was all in yeah face." I got a lil loud.

Austyn turned her face "You jealous? Her name is Jacey she just got to the school last week. She saw what she liked and tried her luck....but I turned her down...then threw her number away." She went to walk away but i caught her. "I just don't like when other chicks try to get what's mine." I said still keeping our distance.

She laughed and pulled away from me "If I'm yours prove it stop hiding me....what our relationship is. Then and only then can you say im yours." She walked off and put her headphones in.

Austyn Pov

I can't believe she said that shit!! Im not hers I want to be but im not gonna be in any shadow. I hate this shit frfr,but I'm not gonna let her play with my emotions.

2 hours later

"Im gonna go talk to her after she gets out of practice." As I slipped my cargo shorts on. "You want me to go with cause if a bitch gets crazy i got you." Miles grabbed her blade out her purse. "Yes I want you to come but bitch put that shit away!!" I laughed putting my snap back on my head.

We left the house and headed to the soccer field. I saw Sammie,Taff,Egy&the girl was talking to earlier. We started walking over to them Sammie's eyes were locked on me and she smirked.

"So when you gonna introduce us to ya gf Austyn bruh?" She play slapped her arm. "Man how many times i gotta tell you I ain't with that damn stud for stud shit!! I support it but fuck that shit i love fems my nigga fems!!" She said dabbing Sammie up.

My heart sunk down my chest in I felt like I could throw up. Did she really just say that like all the times we lay up with each other didn't matter or happened? "She wants you nigga like bad."Sammie still ain't lost eye contact with me. "Ok but it sucks for her,cause its all for the ladies ya dig!!" She laughed.

I had heard enough,and I was pissed. "It can't be all for the ladies if i been kissing and suck on ya body." She turned my way and froze. "I knew this shit was gonna happen...i fucking knew it yo. But dumb as me was starting to fall for you...and for what? For you to lay up with me and beg for me not to go one minute. Then you bash me in front of your friends and make it seem like im the one who can't take a hint!!!"

My eyes began to tear up " FUCK YOU EGYPT!!! You are what I didn't want you to be but im dumb for thinking you are gonna be anything but that. Oh Jacey this is the person I thought i was seeing." I pulled my phone out to our convo & pictures and scrolled through them. "Yeah you not into that stud for stud shit right....but you was all up in this pussy right? I was making your legs shake and you moan my name right? Fuck out if here bitch!! Learn to love yourself and stop caring what others think of you my nigga. But trust in believe you ain't gotta worry bout me no more." I turned to walk away when I heard Jacey yelled duck.

Egypt swung on me and missed,I turned from ducking and left jabbed her jn her stomach knocking the breathe out of her. I got on top of her and busted her in her face tell I felt Jacey and Miles pull me off. "I fucking hate you Egypt!!! You fucked with the wrong one swinging at me punk ass bitch!!" I kicked her in her stomach before they hauled me off yo my car.

"Look imma put my number in your phone this time and if you need someone to talk to let me know." Jacey said as Miles gets in the drivers seat. I nodded looking at my cut and bleeding hands. "Thanks I will most definitely." She closed my door and went back to the fields.

My surroundings go blank as we drive to my house. Why did i get so wrapped up in her, why did I let her bring that side of me out? I hate that i let myself get caught up with someone who wasn't comfortable with herself as a person. Its for the best I guess......

Comment,like,share,rate&etc

Damn can you say 0 to 10000 real quick?

Sammie is messy af,but do you think she did it for a good reason?

Jacey seems to want to help out no matter what.

Do you think something is gonna happen between Austyn and Jacey?

Update coming soon