Bonded

Animal

an·i·mal

/ˈanəməl/

noun

     a living organism that feeds on organic matter, typically having specialized sense organs and nervous system and able to respond rapidly to stimuli.

Bonded                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

bond·ed

/bändid/

adjective

     emotionally or psychologically linked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

     You know how werewolves have mates, and humans have soulmates, right? Well good, because this is a story about mates, well not quite what your thinking, but it's pretty interesting. What do you think, willing to take a look and let me explain?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

     In the world Animalia, all humans have an animal counterpart. Their Mate. They know from the moment they are born, who their mate is, who they are Bonded to. They know because each Match is born in the exact same moment. That's what the process is called. Bonding. It really is quite cool to watch. You never know when it's going to happen. As soon as the Match is made, in which the Mates have to touch each other, a blinding flash of light goes off to show the bond is complete. It's no specific color, just a color, and a warmth radiates off the newly Bonded pair for a couple of weeks. 

     There are some exceptions to 'Everyone has a Match' this rule: 1.) The animal Mate died at birth, or at a young age, 2.) the human Mate died at birth or at a young age, 3.) One of the Mates suffered from a life-changing trauma and are unable to complete the Bond, or 4.) You are born without knowing what the Bond is. Now the last two options are highly unlikely, h*ll, all the situations are unlikely, but I bet that you can guess which predicament that I'm in, right? After all, it's a sin, in this world, not to be Bonded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the requirements/ requests for this story:

-The entire story has to be told from First Person Point of View, like your reading a one-shot and the author uses (y/n) instead of a real name. Only this time you will use a real name.

- Name the character

-You may change the description, just ever so SLIGHTLY.

Publish Date:

7-9-16