A Siren's Essence

There's not really a good way to start this journal off. My name is Allure, just Allure. I have no parents. I bring misfortune to just about everyone who has the terrible fate of falling in love with me. I know what your thinking, 'How can someone falling in love with you be a misfortune?' That's because I'm a Siren. Sirens are a terrible creature. We feed off of other people's desire for us. We live in the ocean, create beautiful songs to match our even more gorgeous features. Oh, I forgot to add that we lure people to their death. That's why I feel bad for anyone who falls in love with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

     Meet the main character in this story, Allure, a Siren. She's special, just like every main character in just about every other book. Unlike other Sirens, who need to stay in the ocean, going onto land occasionally, she stays on land all the time. Even though she's a Siren, she's terrified of the ocean. She also doesn't need to feed on a person's desire for her. She's half-human, that's what makes her so special. She is also, by far, the most beautiful creature on this pitiful world. She even catches the Prince's eye when he comes to visit the town, looking for a bride. 

     Allure doesn't want to be anyone's bride yet and runs away from the Prince. While running she meets friend, and foe, trying to escape the Prince. Join Allure in all her adventures, because it seems like everyone wants a piece of A Siren's Essence

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are the requirements/ requests for this story:

-Name of the town, the Kingdom and, the Prince

-Her past

-Write this story in journal form. That means stuff like dates, and locations, possibly flashbacks, and addressing the journal. 

Publish Date:

7-9-16