Happy Endings Suck

Devon, the name that every living thing fears. Devon, the name of the Devil. Devon, the name of the man who kidnapped me.

     Rose, the name of the most beautiful creature on this planet. Rose, the name of my Chosen. Rose, the name of the girl I kidnapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the New Earth Colony, supernatural beings were discovered. They no longer lived in fear, we did. They changed the way the world ran. If a Super, our nickname for them, Chose you, you were their possession. The Super made a Contract with you, and the only way to break the Contract was for one of the beings in the Contract to die. The Devil is the ruler of the Super's; therefore, our ruler. He Chose me to enter a Contract with. Me, a tiny insignificant human girl, for his Chosen. Everyone says that having a Chosen is great, that you live happily ever after. I believe that Happy Endings Suck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the requirements/requests for this story:

- Rose is like Cinderella, evil stepmother and two evil stepsisters

-You can always alter the characters/description to fit your tastes, just keep the original story line.

*I count this as January's description, even though I started it way back in Sept.

Publish Date:

1-11-16