Chp. 1

Alya's pov
"Princess!" I hear a maid running  down the hall. I walk towards the voice. "Ahh! Where did you come from?" She asks scared by me appearing behind her. I giggle, "Don't worry. But did you need me?" She nods and tells me to see my father. I head down the hallway till I see the giant dark colored doors with the family crest in the middle. I was greeted by two guards. When they saw me they bowed and opened the doors. I thank them as I enter. "Dad, did you need something?" He looks up from his papers and smiles. "Yes I did. You know how your getting of age." I quickly cut him off. "Dad please not that talk I know that already." He chuckles. "No honey. Your nearing the age we have to find you a suitor." I sigh. "But I don't want to. I just don't feel like finding one." I look at him. He gives me the eyes saying "you know you have to." I look down at my beautiful red gown, with little sparkles around. "Father I know I have to. But just not now. Here I will give you a deal." He raised his eyebrow in interest to what I have to say. "Give me two months to let me find my own husband. And if I don't we will have a ball or whatever to find me one, ok?" He thinks about it then nods. I smile. "Thank you. Now I must leave." I walk out trying to figure how I can out smart this. I walk down the corridor to my room and look through the window lining the hallway. It was beautiful. I saw the whole coast. I went to my room and changed to something that wouldn't get me recognized. I ran all the way out to the coast. I went all the way out till I reached this are where there were two palm trees and grass. I sat down and watched the sun set. It was very peaceful till I heard someone walking towards me. I quickly stood up and walk towards the sound. "Who are you?" I ask the figure a few feet away from me. They turn around and it was a boy. He walked over to me. As he neared I moved my hand towards my sword on my belt. He stopped right in front of me. "Who am I you ask? I'm your knight n shining armor, m'lady." I laugh then turn serious. "Very funny. But really, who are you?" He looks away. "I can't tell you my name. But how bout we make a deal? Since we don't really know each other, let's keep our names a secret. And we will meet here every sun set. How's that sound m'lady?" I smile at his cuteness. "That sounds good." He gets on one knee and kisses my hand. "I have to go now but I'll see you soon". He winks then runs off. As he leaves, he leaves something else. Me and my thoughts. Who is he? That's all I can think on my way home.