Chp. 8

Alya's pov
I woke up to some one slamming my door. I looked around saw that Lucas was still hugging me. I blushed then shock his shoulder gently. "10 more minutes.." He groaned. I laughed but he sounded so cute with his morning voice. I ruffled his hair and tried to get up, but got pulled closer to him. "Your so warm." I heard him say hugging me. "I have to get up and do work. And you mister have to go to your family." He groaned and let go. I smiled and headed to the bathroom. And did all those things every girl did when they get ready.
I finished putting on my lilac dress with dark purple gradient near the bottom of the dress. I looked in the mirror and smiled. I walked into my room and saw no one there and the bed was neatly made. I walked over to my office and saw Nick near the office door. He looked quite mad from where I was standing. "Good morning Nick." He looked up at me with an angered look. "It's not so great when I saw you cuddling with what's his face." So that why I heard the door slam. "I don't see the problem." I shrugged and opened the door. As I walked in he grabbed me arm. "I don't like him." I scoffed and yanked my arm out of his hand and rubbed my wrist. "It's not your choice you can dislike him all you want and that won't change my thoughts on him. And if you dare grab me like that, you might as well kiss your job good bye." I walked into my office and slammed the door before he can say anything else.

I know it's short I don't have that much time in the world any more. I nearly get homework every weekend. So please bare with me. These chapters are coming out as much as I can update. -Tea