Chp. 2

Alya's pov
All through out the night and morning I was thinking "who is that boy?" It honestly puzzles me. Then it came to me. This could be a good way to get a husband, although I don't want to really. But I rather find one that doesn't know who I am so they don't use me for just the power and money. In all honesty the king won't get any power really. "Alya are you ok?" I stop thinking so much and look up to my mother and gave her a questioning look. "You just haven't ate much of your food and you've been just spacing out." I hadn't noticed that I was doing that. "My apologies I'm just working on a secret project." As I say project she quickly asks what kind. "Um...it makes me think a lot." She nods her head of approval and doesn't question anymore. I thank that she doesn't because I don't have many details on my situation. After breakfast we all go and do our own thing. I normally went and helped all the kitchen maids clean the dining room. I thought it would be a nice thing to do for them. It also builds trust with some of the people that I'll rule over soon. The rest of the day I try doing my work fast so my time can pass. I'm so curious on who he is. I just want to know more.
-time skip to near sun set-
I look through the window and I see the sun start to go down. I quickly leave my office and change. I change to a simple pale pink dress something that can't show that I'm part of the royal family. As soon as I have my dress and my flats on I run all the way to the coast where I saw him last.
??? Pov (it's just the boy)
As the sun go down I walk towards the place I promised the girl I would meet her. I didn't want her to know that I'm a prince from the neighboring kingdom. Because if she had known then she might just want me for money. Like my mother said I have to marry soon. And the whole kingdom knows so that's all I have been being asked. All week I have been getting marriage proposals. I just want someone to talk to. Someone who doesn't know my social status or how much money and power I have. As I arrive the place I see the lady again. I walk behind her and cover her eyes. "Guess who?" She giggles. "Hmmm might it be my knight n shining armor?" I uncover her eyes and kiss her hand. "Well done m'lady." She goes and grabs something. She comes back and I saw it was a picnic blanket and basket. "I have tea and a blanket we can sit on." I smile and we set up the little area where we sit. We talk about many things, what we wish for, past stories, things about ourselves. I swear I can sit here for hours and talk to her. We have so much in common. Time runs by quickly making part ways. I wonder how we can know so much about each other but yet not know our names. Sometimes I question why I didn't choose to share our names.