Chp. 5

Quin's pov
I saw her run towards the other lady calling her. I couldn't stop thinking of her, even through walking home, showering, eating dinner, everything. She was just running through my mind. It's only been a month and I finally found out her name but she still doesn't know mine.

Alya's pov
I went to my room after basically revealing my name to him. How stupid can I be? Now he will definitely want me for money probably. But he doesn't seem like that kind of person. I fall asleep thinking.

-morning-

"ALYA YOU HAVE A VISTOR!" I hear my younger sister bang on my door. I get up and fix my hair and change. My sister opens the door and watches me get ready. "He's in dad's office, and he's quite handsome." I sigh and ignore her. Honestly I'm done with seeing people I don't want to get married. I walk down to my dad office already prepared to deny the person. I'm let into the room and right as I open my mouth I see Quin turn around. "Q-quin?"
"No honey this is Prince Lucas. He's the prince of the neighboring kingdom. He likes to visit our side of the coast a lot." I see Quin, no Lucas bow towards me. My mouth dropped. I kissed a prince last night. Literally face palm. "Lucas, huh?" He chuckles. "Yes Tea." He winks. I laugh and my father looks confused. "Do you two know each other?" He raises his eyebrow. "Just a little bit." We both say. "Well you to should go get to know each other in Alya's office. I nod and show him to my office.

"So Prince,...what is it?" I hear him chuckle before giving me a direct answer. "Lucas."

"So no Quin...I mean I can see why you wanted me to call you Quin." I smirk and look at him and I can see his mouth open in shock. He looked a bit offended. I chuckled at how gullible he has become. "I'm joking silly." He blushes and looks down. "So what are you doing here?" Now he looks like a tomato. He stares out the window for awhile before answering me. "Well you see I had told my mom about meeting a princess...and she had wanted me to go over to the kingdom...and well ask for your hand in marriage." I get up and start to hit my head against the wall. Why had I seen this coming? I feel him put a hand on my shoulder. "Hey you don't have to accept." I sigh. "Look we barely know each other. And we just recently found out each others names..." I mean I truly want to marry him but I just don't know if he's the one yet. I see him look down. I turn around and look at him. "Ill accept but we won't get married until we are sure we want to do it." He nods and smiles. "Now come on we have to go tell my father." I wink at him. He chuckles and grabs my hand. We walk down to my fathers office hand in hand and talking about things, so we get to know each other more.