〖Chapter 2〗

"Ngh... I-I know." I sighed.

"Hey leave him alone, Craig!" Clyde yelled from across the classroom.Clyde Donovan always tried to be my friend but I just didn't care to be his.

"Mr. Tucker, did you just flip off Mr. Donovan?" The teacher asked. I didn't see him flip off Clyde but I wasn't really looking at him.

"No."

"Office, now." He simply stated, going back to the lecture.

it almost seemed as though I got lucky. Until sooner rather than later the bell rang and I had to survive the next class with this Tucker kid.

❝ Craig's POV ❞

The bell rang and the teacher was already up and talking.

"Alright, so today we are going to be doing a powerpoint presentation of a building in South Park. Then you get to build your version with any materials you want. You have a partner I've picked for you so let's get that started." The teacher rambled on. "Kenny you'll be with Michala."

'Woohoo!" Kenny cheered and his little girlfriend laughed at him excitement. I just wish someone was that excited to be around me.

"And Craig, you'll be with Tweek."

"Ah what! No way man. That's a lot of pressure!" Tweek panicked. I could tell he was desperate to not be my partner.

"Everyone go sit with your partners and learn to get along," she said, sitting down at her desk. Tweek hesitantly sat next to me, twitching like crazy.

"All right, let's get started then," I say, pulling out a piece paper to jot down ideas.

"Erk - Any building in South Park?" Tweek restated, thinking about which building he even wanted to do.

"We won't have much time to do this in class since we have a break coming up, so get your partner's number and meet up to finish it," the teacher announced, usually signalling the bell was going to ring soon.

I wrote down my number quick and gave it to Tweek. "Text me later so we have each others' numbers for this." I packed everything away just in time for the bell to ring. "Don't forget to text me!" I yelled towards Tweek whilst I was leaving.

"ACK! I won't!" He replied, twitching. I was actually excited for this project and I don't know why.

"H-hey, Craig," Jimmy greeted me as I walked up to where we usually met after school.

"I was having a group project with the freak," I sighed. Of course, I'm not all that mean to him without my partner in crime.

"How badly are you going to b-beat him?" Jimmy asked, laughing hysterically.

"I'm not sure, I don't want that freak to get me into too much trouble," I sighed.

"Hah! There's the gay couple now!" Cartman teased, walking along with Stan and Kyle.

"Dude, Cartman," Kyle scolded.

"Yeah, you're literally walking with me and Kyle," Stan continued.

"Yeah, so?"

"Cartman.. We're dating."

"Yeah, we're literally a gay couple." Stan and Kyle have been holding hands this whole conversation.

"Yeah well, they aren't dating so they're easy to tease!" Cartman scoffed, walking off with Stan and Kyle. Jimmy was blushing hard.

"Wow, th-that was weird," Jimmy laughed awkwardly. "Well I g-go-gotta go! Bye Craig!" Jimmy went as fast as those crutches could take him. He was acting really weird, to be completely honest, but I chose to ignore that and just drive home.

●●●

❝ Tweek's POV ❞

I walked into the door of my household, texting Kenny. He wanted me, Michala, and Alexis to all hang out and watch a movie.

Kenny: Yeah, but not today. I'm with my girl doing that stupid project. She seems to have this on lockdown though, as if she's already done this.

Tweek: Awesome man! I wish my partner was that great. I just got my school bully.

Kenny: Oh yeah... Craig, right? Hm, sounds fun. Well I better get going. Michala says hi btw

Tweek: Tell her I said hi back! Good luck, you two. See ya

I sighed, putting my phone down and going to the bathroom. "AH! I-I never texted Craig!" I remembered, jogging into my room to go get my phone and text him.

Tweek: Hey Craig, it's - ngh me Tweek

Craig: oh good you remembered. I thought I was going to have to beat you up.

Tweek: Ah! Well I - erk remembered, so we're g-good right?

I text however I feel towards said person and Craig puts WAY too much pressure on me.

Craig: haha sure. Anyways, don't make plans this weekend we've got a project to finish and I was hoping we'd get it done Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Tweek: Ack! Sure, man! Whatever you want!

I wasn't really sure how to talk to Craig. I wasn't really sure how to talk to anyone who wasn't Alexis, Kenny, or Michala really.

Craig: Cool see you tomorrow loser

Tweek: Gah! Okay

That conversation was way too much pressure. I'm just glad it's over. "Ack! I forgot to ask Kenny what day he wanted to hang out! I hope it wasn't - ngh this weekend!" I picked up my phone again, but this time texting Kenny.

Craig's POV ❞

After talking to that freak of a person, I obviously have to tell someone about it. I'll text Jimmy, Jimmy understands.

Craig: Jimmmmmy what's up yo

Jimmy: You're really bad at being a gangster... Yo

Craig: Yeah I know...

Jimmy: So what do you want?

Craig: Well first off, dude I'm hanging out with that Tweek guy all weekend.

Jimmy: No way! What're you going to do to him?

Craig: I don't know, we'll figure that out tomorrow. And also, why'd you rush away like that?

Jimmy: Oh, that...

Craig: Yeah, that... You gonna tell me?

Jimmy: Sorry Craig, I gotta go. See you tomorrow... yo

Craig: Alright... bye Jimmy

I sighed, throwing my phone on the bed. Why is he acting so weird? What did I even do wrong? "Ugh, why are friendships so hard?" This is why I bully everyone. The initial plan was to have zero friends, but Jimmy just made me laugh you know? He's pretty mean, but the stuttering is a bit unintimidating... but he's still kinda nice to have... "I wish everyone could be less complicated."