Michael !

I woke up the next morning and Sam was snoring and drooling all over my pillow . SAM wake up we are gonna be late for school I said , in a minute Sam said , your minute is like an hour get up Sam I said pushing her , fine geez Sam said . We got up and got dressed and went downstairs . Hey Marshall said to us , hey Sam and I said at the same time , you girls sleep good Marshall asked , no someone kept on talking to me Sam said with a smirk , I'm sorry your the one who was snoring and drooling on my pillow I said being a smart ass , ok girls I get it you too did not sleep Marshall said getting his car keys . We left the house and got to school on time . Sam and I started to walk into the school but Michael stopped me and kissed me on the lips in front of Marshall . Marshall seemed mad so he got out of the car and started to walk up to Michael and I . Excuse me but this is my daughter and I would appreciate it if you would not kiss her right in front of me Marshall said pissed , you aren't my dad I said to Marshall , I am now I'm just trying to protect you Marshall said grabbing my arm pulling me to the side , I understand that he's my boyfriend dad I promise you will like him and you probably scared him now so he probably won't kiss me again thanks to you , I'm sorry Marshall said hugging me and leaving the school . I'm sorry about that Michael I said apologising to him , it's fine Michael said . We both walked into the school together and I started to tell him everything about Marshall and my parents and how Marshall was my biological father . After I explained the whole thing to him we hugged and went to are classes . After 3 hours of school was over we went to lunch . I sat with Michael and his friends and my friends sat with them too . It actually was nice until Michael's friend Noah started hitting on me and grabbing my waist . I could tell Michael was mad but he didn't stop him which pissed me off . I walked over to Michael and sat next to him but Noah followed me and sat on the other side of me . So Michael got up and whispered in his ear and said if you are gonna hit on my girl we could take this outside , and that's exactly what happened they went out side and beat each other up . I pulled my phone out and videotaped the whole thing and was gonna show Marshall it when I got home . By the time school was over Marshall picked Sam and I up and we went home . Hey dad you won't believe what happened today i said pulling out my phone , what happened today Marshall said . I started the video and he watched it and surprised him . After I showed him the video he said that he was wrong about Michael and would like to give him another chance . Which im  happy about because I knew he would like Michael.