walking home

I started to walk home with Michael . He just talked to me about our future and how he likes Marshall. We started to walk up the drive way and Marshall opened the front door and started to walk towards us . So I stood in front of Michael and make sure Marshall didn't do anything to him . What is he doing here ? Marshall asked me , he wanted to make sure I came home safely I said , oh well he can leave now your home now Marshall said angry , no you can't talk to him like that he never did anything to you I said , get in the house now Marshall said , no I said with a attitude, what did you just say Marshall asked me being cocky , I said no Marshall, get in the house now Katie Marshall said getting mad , NO Marshall I said one more time , stop calling me Marshall I'm your father call me dad Marshall said settling Down , I'm not ready to call you dad your not acting like my dad I need privacy and your all up in it I understand that you care but u care to much too much nobody has ever cared about to me this much and it's just a little to much for me I said crying , ok I'm sorry I didn't mean to be that way I just care about you I haven't been in your life for the past 14 years and I wanna know what you have been doing for the past 12 years of them Marshall said hugging me , I know I'm sorry to I didn't mean to be sassy or have an attitude with you . After are huge argument we made up and Michael left and Marshall and I went in the house and went to bed .