four

Seth's P.O.V -

"I am done. No more of this. You can't have him and never will. Stop trying Sasha. He doesn't love you because of that slut by his side. She is right. As of today I am done chasing...

Who is she talking about? I needed to find out because I can't see her like this.

She seemed a bit sketchy when I talked about restoring old stuff. I know when she is hiding something. It is obvious.

Her lip quivers and she does not make direct eye contact. I also find it odd that she did not know of any restoring programs when she had been in tech support for about two years until she reached her real dream.

I decided to do some investigating. Since Zaharah wants to spend "Quality Time" with me today so I couldn't get down to business.

I am going to kidnap my old pal Dean and we are going to figure out what's wrong with this girl tomorrow.

I hated seeing her sad and it makes a piece of me feel empty. I just get so incredibly happy around her and she fulfills my heart.

When she is sad, I am depressed. When she cries, I cry more. When she hurts, I hurt ten times harder. She is that one part of my life that makes it worth living.

Not being able to see her for the past two and a half months was hell. I am not going to lose her that fast. I don't care if I have to travel to the moon and back to see her, I will...

Sasha P.O.V-

I was currently laying on my warm bed in my hotel room and fiddling with the charm Seth gave me.

I know it is unhealthy to bottle up your feelings and hold them in, I just am caught in between everything. I can't put on an act in front of him but I also shouldn't keep my feelings from my best friend.

Zaharah was the whole reason for this. I hate her with a passion. When I am around her I choke on my words and begin to be on the verge of tears.

I don't know how I am going to act around Seth, especially with Zaharah around.

I let my tears stain my face and when one slipped down they all showered.

I am officially broken.