2

July 23, 2015

I am pretty bored always. I might have mentioned this already but I spend a lot of time on social media. Chatting, listening to songs, stalking people and some of the many things I do all day long on the internet.

In school today when I told my friend Reetika that Sameer texted me last evening her reaction was something like- "WHAT! He texted YOU?! He never texts anyone. Wow, this is unusual..." she was much more excited than I was. She told me his stories- how he belongs to one of the richest Families in our area, how he doesn't talk to much people and has a classic attitude. But I couldn't figure out the attitude problem. Probably because it was just our first conversation. We talked again that evening. First we were talking out school, subjects, teachers and so on. I don't exactly remember how this came up, but the conversation went on as following.

S:So, do you have a boyfriend?

Well, THAT escalated quickly.

Me: Hahah, why?
You tell me..

S: What?

Me: Do you have a girlfriend?

S: No
I had a break up last month

Me: Oh, sorry to hear that

S: nah, its okay. Im over it anyway. It was alright in the beginning, then things started to change and eventually, we were in a relationship just for the sake of being in one.

Me: Ohh

I was wondering why he was telling me all that. I do not have a habit of invading somebody's privacy, so I did not ask who was it and where is she now etc. I hate it when people do that to me.

S: What about you?

Me: what about me?

S: Your boyfriend?

Me: Nah
I have a crush though.

S: oh, I see. Good for you.

I liked it that he didn't question me on that, even though it wasn't a huge secret.

Me: Do you wanna know who?

S: if you wish to tell me

Me: Tom Austen

S: -.- Lame.

Me: hahah

Today's conversation was better than yesterday's. We were gradually opening up more and more. He wasn't that boring after all. And then after all- when the headboy becomes your friend- it IS a big deal!