4

July 29, 2015

Me: Hey

S: Hey

Me: whats up?
I didn't see you in school today, were you absent?

S: Nah.
were you like searching for me now? Stalker!

Me: yeah right -.-

S: Lol
So you like to hang out with Reetika huh?

Me: yeah, we have maximum subjects in common. She's a bit annoying but I manage to deal with her!

S: I don't like her much

Me: I know

S: How do you know?

Me: Remember our conversation yesterday? You told me you don't like girls from this school and blah blah..

Does he have a bad memory or is he just acting dumb?

S: Yeah
I actually avoid talking to girls

NOW- Now it was the time to ask him WHY. He himself has brought up the topic and it seems like he really wants to tell me why he doesn't talk to girls much, why he avoids them and why he dislikes them.

Me: yeah.. I hope you know, I AM a girl..

S: WHAT? REALLY? xD

Me: -.- cmon! Tell me if you have a reason to talk to ME and not the rest.

He saw the text. He didn't reply for another two minutes. I started to feel a bit nervous. Did I say something wrong?

S: Only except few all are same
And I consider u in those few

Me: Oh
So, which girls do you talk to

S: Do you know Ishika? Grade 8?

Me: yeah ive seen her..

S: yeah I talk to her often. Shes sweet and innocent. But we talk only on facebook.
but I don't talk casually to anyone else except you and her..

Me: Ohh

I felt really good after reading that. I felt special- one of the few. I decided not to flaunt my friendship with him much after that. He was kind of a different guy. I began to like him as a friend.