7

Aug 5, 2015

She's just so weird. Yeah, im talking about Reetika. She behaves normally in the class at least. Anyway, it was my fault, shouldn't have shared everything with her. So now that I know that so many girls end up having a crush on Sameer, I decided not to talk to anyone about him. Firstly, there might be many others like Reetika out there. Plus, people might begin to think that even I have a crush on him- which I don't- definitely not. I mean, yeah he's nice, he's different..but...okay I don't know why I'm not attracted to him. Maybe it's just too soon? Maybe.
But I really liked today's conversation. He was opening up with him. We were finally not talking about Economics or Sports or Cleanliness and Discipline in school (yes Yeah, hes a devoted headboy). He began to trust me, share secrets with me and well- he told me im fun! Trust me, im not really used to getting compliments and when I do- im on top of the world. Exaggeration, but I really was happy today. Doesn't it feel so good to know that you are making someone else happy? IT DOES.
So I reduced my conversation with Reetika after this. I realised how sge actually wanted to talk about sameer and I all the time.
I could not stop to talking to her completely, we had most of our subjects together and it was hard to avoid her. But I kept in mind that I dont share much with her either.

Days passed, Sameer and I soon turned really good friends.