Ride or Die

Amy POV
What was I thinking?

I kept saying over and over again in my head as Dean drove down the road.

My feet firmly on the dash and my arm out the window. My hair flew almost free out if it's braid around y face.

Dean would glance at me and smile almost like he was sharing a secret joke with himself.

I finally had enough of it and abruptly sat up, my feet hitting the floor board.
"Take a picture it last longer!" I laughed.

His eyes were on the road and then he turned toward me, "Nah not as captivating as the real thing." He said smiling back toward the road

I stared at him mouth open, "Haha so you think in pretty?" I asked, and when he looked at my I fluttered my eyes dramatically.

He chuckled, "Well your not ugly so yeah I'd have to say you are."

I felt my cheeks burn. That was not the answer I was expecting.

He turned the wheel, "We are here."

I looked out in front of us at a massive drive way. And at the very end you could see a huge house with a barn standing proudly next to it.

The rest was open fields as far as the eye could see. Mountains hung in the back like a protective wall.

My only response was, "Wow."

I couldn't believe it, the place was beautiful.

He laughed at me and we continued down the drive, near the house people and horses were every where. I also noticed that a open arena was hidden below the hill, between the barn and the house.

He parked the truck and I didn't hesitate to get out. He walked around the hood and stood next to me.

"Like it?" He asked watching me stare at the massive barn.

I nodded unable to speak.

"What till you see inside." He said walking off for me to trail behind him.

I walked into the massive barn and was blown away at what I saw.

Beautiful dark oak stalls lined the walls all the way back to some double doors. Each stall was about as big as my grandmother's living room.

Basically huge. All the hinges and latch was black and polished. The alley way was massive big enough to have at least six thoroughbreds lined up long ways.

Each stall had a horse. Along with there names and what there diets was.

A wash stall was toward the end, along with some cross ties and a tack and feed room.

"What behind the doors?" I asked as Dean patted a grey mare.

"Why don't u open and see." He said a huge grin on his face.

My heart picked up speed and I open the doors.

Inside was the biggest arena I've ever seen. With bleachers lined along the fair end of the arena. High above near the arena' roof was a glass window. It reflected like a mirror but I knew what it was. A spectator room.

"Oh my god!" I said not able to contain my excitement.

"Ready to ride?" Dean asked behind me. I turned to face him.

"Can we ride in here?" I asked and he chuckled, "I don't see why not."

I smiled at him. "This is amazing!"

"Thought u might say that" he said as I walked beside him.

"Let me introduce you to the horse you will be riding." He said leading me half way back up the barn.