Chapter 2

Finally uploaded! sorry it took so long, very busy at my house. hope you like it!!!

Jacks P.O.V

I was flying at top speed to one of my favorite national parks. I love to freeze things in winter there every once in a while. But then, I smelled smoke. I was going to get Bunny and North, but I decided that it was too urgent and I didn't want to bother Tooth and Sandy. I've got to see what's going on. When I got to the famous Jester, the biggest tree and most visited site in the park, that's when I saw the enormous cloud of black, ashy smoke.

I raced on to where the smoke was and frantically looked around for anyone, or anything, that might be there. I could'nt see anything. But I knew someone was there. I could feel it, as North says, " in my belly." Wait.. North!! He can help!! I took the snowglobe that North had given me in case of an emergency. This is definetly an emergency. I yelled SANTA'S WORKSHOP at it. The portal opened, and I looked at the wreckage one more time and wispered, " I'll be back soon, whoever you are."

North's P.O.V

"No! NO!! It's to blue! Paint them red!" I boomed, "Ugh, I need a cookie." I sighed and pulled a cookie from a Christmas decorated plate. "Haven't heard from Jack recently, I wonder how he's doing..." Just as I said that, Jack burst into the room. "North!! North!! I need you to come with me!! Now!! Grab the sleigh and a snow globe, and let's GO!!!!!!" He yelled and flew out the door. "I looked at the door surprised. It sounds important, so I had better go. I grabbed my swords and raced after him. After five minutes of looking and yelling his name, one of the yeti's directed me to where he was. He was looking very worried and getting impatient. "Jack, what's the matter?" I asked. "I'll tell you on the way. Let's go now!" he replied. His voice was strained. That means he means business. I jumped into the sleigh and asked the yeti next to me, "Are we ready?" The yeti shook his head frantically, but I knew that there was no time to waste. "Let's GO!!!" I yelled. I looked at jack during takeoff. I have never seen him this worried before ever. Well, except for the time Sandy was killed. I turned my head back to the ice road, and "WOAH!!!!" I yanked at the reins and we did a loop-de-loop around the ice cave. Then, we were out of the cave. "Jack, what are you so worried about?" I turned around and asked him. "There was this car accident in Jester National Park, and I have a feeling that someone is stuck down there... I feel it in my belly!!" I stared at him in shock. He feels it in his belly!!This is serious!! "HYAH!!" I boomed. I took out the snow globe I had grabbed earlier, and whispered, "Jester National Park" into it. The portal opened, and we were sucked into it.

GAAAAAH!!!!!! These chapters are too dang short. But I can't seem to be able to stretch my brain far enough to make them longer. I am SOOOOOO sorry guys!!!!!!!

Pokemonmaster214