Chapter 4

Kayla's P.O.V

Panicking, I couldn't stop the flow of tears streaming down my face like the Niagra Falls.I looked to my right and saw something green creeping from the ground. i couldn't exactly tell what it was, since my eyes were blurry from the tears.

"Sandy, knock her out. This is just going to get worse, and we obviously got off to a really bad start."

All of a sudden, I was asleep.

A couple of hours later, or what seemed like minutes, i was calm and ready to wake up.

"Mmm..." I sighed, opened my eyes, and sat up. slowly looking around, i dont feel as panicked as i did before, but I didnt see anyone around either. So, being as curious as i am, I got up and started exploring. With my hands clasped behind my back, i wandered over to what I instantly knew as a Yeti, even though i have no idea how i knew that. I stared in awe. The Yeti had made a toy based upon a ice model!!! after I was done with my staring, and the Yeti was starting to figit a little, i went on my way. Continuing my tour of the workshop.

Jack's P.O.V

I became so tired whilst looking over the girl, that North noticed and sent me away to rest. then Bunny needed help at the Warren, so i headed over there as soon as i was done.

"Bunny?"

"yeah, mate?"

"There are three days before Easter, right?"

He looked at me with the corner of his eye.

"Yeeaaahh...You're not going to ruin another Easter...Are you?"

"No, no. i was thinking that since Its almost easter, what if that girl we found has something to do with Easter?"

He turned to look at me.

"Maybe. Maybe..."