Chapter 15 So it begins.....

I sit on the edge of the pool, my feet dangling in the water- thinking.

Juniour sits in the high lifeguard chair- his eyes roving over the pool.

You're probably clueless. Let me explain.

Right now, I'm in swimming class. All the Juniors are here, with a Senior supervising. Complements of the Student Council.

So far my life sucks. This is what my second month here- halfway through the term and so far I've been attacked by ghouls, witches, a succubus, a dog demon, a vampire and an A- class shape shifter.

The latter Zade and Juniour helped me with.

My life sucks, huh?

I'm healed from Darius- that was around three weeks ago. I still se the triplets- a lot though.

My eyes land on Zade who's weaving through the crowd- occasionally stopped by a group of students. Isn't he popular?

He finally finds the edge of the pool and dives in and goes under.

The next thing I know elbows are on my legs, is elbows supporting his face "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, just tired. I'm tired of things trying to eat me, sacrifice me, torture me, kill me, drinking my blood or trapping me in the forest," I sigh.

"Get over it, you can fight. The agreement we made was any S- class or any monster ranked B- class and above, VJ and I would kill," he replies. Or Ika, I think to myself.

"I know but-"

"But what? You're bored and you hate it here," he says. It was an understatement.

"Yes and yes,"

He grins "Good, just in time too, because you're surprise is today,"

My head snaps around "What?" I sat icily.

"Remember, first day of school when we fought?" Again, an understatement.

"yes," (See Chapter 6)

"What did you pick, Mira?"

"Wait, I thought you meant electric shock therapy or you were joking!"

"No," he says looking me straight in the eye.

I can feel nasty glares on me. Why? IDK.

Someone's watching me.

"Little girl, I'm going to electrocute you," Zade says looking at me - emotionless.

I swallow.

"This is your punishment" he continues coldly "so enjoy your last living 15 minutes, okay?" he finishes- back to being happy.

I swear he might be bipolar or really good at masking emotions. I don't know anyone who I so good at switching emotions.

"Wait can I ask you something? Why is everyone staring at me?"

"Eh," he shrugs "I'm a bit popular, and I'm talking to the newbie," with that he disappears under water.

* * *

The time flies by too quickly for my liking.

The pool is almost empty- except us three.

Now you probably think that -THIS IS INSANE! RUN MIRA!

but I'm used to it. This is my siblings way of training me. I have combat and weaponry sessions with Mama and Papa but Zade and Vlad- they add another element- surprise. Always finding new ways to try to kill me. This is their way of training me to see if I've become stronger. My whole family's crazy, eh?