R5 Love story

This is how it all started, me [Kate] was moving to California for college and, i happened to move next to the Lynch's house.So i was seeing all the house and greeting everyone so i went up to a house and guess how opened it ????? Rydel the nicest person on earth.She said come on in  so i did and, she said come on and meet my brothers Ross, Riker,Rocky,Ryland,and Ratliff there friend. So i saw Ross just drewling and i swear it was over me or a imagery girlfriend.:D So Rydel asked me to stay awhile, I said sure ,and so me Ross, Rydel, Ratliff,and Riker were playing Sleeping Queens and Rocky and Ryland were playing video games [Grand Theft Auto 5].

I won Sleepy Queens,Rocky won GTA5,Rydel says to come over for dinner tomorrow so I said sure I would difftently  come over.

So the next,day it was nine o clock in the morning and, got dress in a grey hoodie,a blue shirt my grey jeans and #r5 family memberilia and bracelets and necklace from stores also my bff Hallie had came to  California with me so i called Rydel and asked if i could bring her to, she said yes so i brought ,and Hallie was freaking out because she had been an Riker lover since r5 began!!!!!!!!! So Hall was dressed in pink high heels and and a pink shirt ,and jeans. We were scream in quiet voices walking over to Rydel's house. So we get there and Ross greets us and Riker jaw dropped when he saw Hall. Stromie greets us and ask us what we do for a living and were had a band TBARR The Blue and Red Roses and she said whose in it it was my friends Hall, Dylan, Sue,and Makayla  she made us spagetti and meatballs she also made browines with m&ms it was all so good i eat everything this is how we were sitting Riker,Hall,Me,Ross,Rydel,Ratliff,Rocky, and Ryland. Then, Hall and me started to leave and Ross pulled me  away and confronted me and asked me if i would be his girlfriend and  I said let me think about it yesssss a million times yes and i said do this also answer your question ,and I kissed him.

So Hall and me left and i said text you later Rydel said can you stay over a l little later  and have a sleepover and i said yeah thanks we will.

So what do you guys think comment like subscribe.:-D