episode <3

Well then Ross and me decide to text each other Ross asked me if I could see him later, I said sure.Ross and Riker picked us both up Riker is driving Ross said to me &Hall [we were both in backseat] i'am taking you to my favriote reastruat ok,sure.

When we be able to meet your band guys well they already live here we all live in the same house Dylan is a band member,Rory his our manger  has his own room so do Hallie and me.The other share witch is Sue & Blarie.Then the guys say what you two boys living in you house,yeah so what we care.Well there dudes, so you guys have a girl living in yours, so shes or sister not to Ratliff I say so we all trea her like a sister, we all treat them like brothers Blarie is dating Rory and Dylan is Sue's brother. Got a point. No!So there you go. We arrive and I say let just forget about our last 1 mintue of our lives ok,ok.So we were at get shaved i bought classic with austrain twist to it Ross and I shared. Hall and Riker got differt and mixed it up.

Ross and I had whipped cream on ours we both had whippedcream on our nose we got off and we kissed and we all finshed and it started raining. Riker grabbed Hall and ran to the car.Ross and me stared danceing in the rain together we started singing Here Come the Sun.Then the the ran stops and Ross and me were soaking wet we changed.

Riker asked if we liked to stay till tomorrow we said sure.So Rydel said we could borrow her clothes I had her pink pj's on and Rydel had blue on and Hallie had her green pj's on it was so much fun to do the boys said wooroo ever Ratiff I know why because Ratliff already said he like Rydel to me I said I never tell.Ross picked me up and spun me around I was laughing so hard I was almost out of breathe, he is so cute I said in my head smiling he put me down and Riker kissed Hall and Rydel started Ratliff drewling a pool and she hugged him she said I luv you in his ear I know because i very senstive ears and I gave him a thumbs up.

So far what do you think good or what.