episode 2

So I was in my hello kitty pj's and Hall was in her blue top with bomb-ob's shorts. I had my blue sleeping bag ,and Hall had her pink sleeping bag.So we rang the doorbell Riker and Ross screamed I'll get mom Ross huged me snd Riker was drewling a pool.Then Riker said''could you guys plz go Iwould like to talk to Hallie alone'' we said sure.

So Halie said''could you come with me to the restroom I said sur and she says that her and Riker were.....Dating ;-D.

So Hall and I went downstairs were there was icecream Ross and me had m&ms ice creame and chese cacked icing cake.We were all watching Romeo&Juliet.and Hall said gag me with a spoon lets watch Halloween and Ross and me said NO!And she tured the channel me & Ross he said lets go watch the rest in my room so i fel asleep in his arms.

Ross pov oh she so beutiful i shoul propse to her at our concert together.I tell the guys to sing Marry you and i propse in the middle end of pov.Ross carrys me down and I wakeup and i was sleeping in his sleeping bag.

             The next morning

Ross made pancakes and i go chage into converse and ripped jeans and i love haters hat and a R5 shirt. Ros comes up to me and hugs me and hands me pankes so after we eat Ross kisses me and says bye Hall hugs and kisses Riker.We head home.

So what do you think?