episode : -=5

So after the concert Rydel was talking to me and, said "DON'T FREAK OUT BUT I LIKEsaraliff" What did say you say?"I like ratliff(in whispered in my ear)".While Ratliff walked by, I said you like you know how then Ratliff say'' whatcha talking about'' I look at her Taylor Lutner....he said ok (with a glum face)he thought was about him. So me Rydel finshed that conversation after ten minutes.

       I was so happy because PROM was coming up hehehe,every one picked out something even if were not going with a guy.I planned the PROM Ross asked me to come with him i said I would be delight to come with him to the PROM.

   It was starry night themed so I wore a eletric blue outfit to PROM ,and Ross had worn a black tux.Ross drove me,Riker drove Hall to the PROM Rocky asked Sue on a blind date,Ratliff drove Rydel,and dylan asked out Hanna Gunnoe(she said yes).

  I kissed Ross at a red light,then Ross and me got there R5 played a coulpe of songs like I Want You Bad,Say You'll Stay,Ain't No Way Were Gonna Home, Love Me Like That,and,One Last Dance.R5 came down we hugged and talked for a minute.

   My band was gonna go up and Ross said don't get scared.I said ok,I love you Rossy.We sang I Love Rock and Roll,Best Friends~KSM,99 Red Ballons,R5 and TBARR sang I Feel Like Dancing.

  We got off the stage Ross picked me up and spun me then put me down i did a flip and a one handed stand.We got to dance to a slow dance,and Ross kissed me passionaltey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think so far?Should I contuine writing this yes or no?Plz tell me in the comment below