The announcement

(Unknown POV)
              We were called back into the meeting room again it had a high glass ceiling so we can gaze into space. We moved here a long time ago I was only a day old, my parents tell me that the earths atmosphere was collapsing and everyone needed to get on a rocket as soon as possible the kids were sent first they tell me they were more scared than anything I wouldn't be ok and that I might have raise myself. I always wondered what earth was like my parents described it to me but I can't help but wonder what the grass felt like, how the crisp autumn air felt like in my long golden hair, or even what it is like to roll in the snow on a freezing winter day. A loud voice brought me out of my thoughts I looked forward my attention now brought to Mrs. And Mr. Wiseman they were scientists before but they changed to astronomy soon after we started living at the space center they have become the best astronomers and spend hours a day working to find any sign we can go back every time there isn't anything different. My parents are getting a little mad as well as everyone else but I can't imagine what pressure the Wisemans are under I mean the whole human existence is resting on their shoulders.
"Hey everybody"  They said nervously looking at each other "we have some news" they pulled down a screen and it showed the earth.
"For 12 years we have been studying the earth" Mrs. Wiseman stopped and looked to her husband he walked over to her and hugged her murmurs going through the crowd.
"Well if you look at the screen you can see the earths transformation in two days" Mr. Wiseman finished still embracing his wife. I stared at the screen on the edge of my seat what I saw was weird the earth dried up like we know it but in no time water started to fill it with very little land still brown, then slowly grass started to grow over the dried out brown areas what did it mean like they could read my mind they spoke.
"Also the atmosphere started to mend itself we are gonna send two astronauts to earth to test we have decided on Mr.Johnson and Mr.Chao come forward you can either except or deny the offer" I watched as they stepped forward Mr. Chaos son David ran after him followed by his younger sister Emily he bent down and picked them out listening to what they had to say and walked up on to the stage  taking his place next to Mr.Johnson.
"Do you men take the offer to return to earth?" Mrs.Wiseman asked
"I can't I have to stay and watch over my four year old daughter, six year old son, and my wife" Mr. Chao the first to speak up.
"We understand and you Mr.Johnson?"
"I will accept your offer"  he answered
"Since Mr.Chao has denied will Mr.Williamson come forward ... Brett Williamson"
He stood up in shock but walked over swiftly "Do you accept or deny?"
"I accept your offer"
" You two are both very brave men thank you for stepping up we will talk about the procedure and start training tomorrow at 7:00 am in the gym we will meet everyday and in three weeks you should be ready. Also Mr. Easton you are in charge of supplies." Mr. Wiseman informed us.
"The brave men willing to return to earth" Mrs. Wiseman announced while stepping back the crowd erupting into loud cheers.
"Dismissed" a voice came through the speakers and everyone started to file out.
Hey so ya that's it for this one hope you liked it as always if you have any questions comment and I'll answer under some circumstances
1st question: why do I think someone is reading this?
Answer: I don't