High school

ASHTON

He was a jock. Most just saw this boy who believed he was cooler than everyone else. The quarterback who wore his jacket as his badge of pride. They saw this tough guy who would never have time for anyone lower than his status and saw any 'nerds' as waste of his breath,. But that was what the school was not aware of was that he was the opposite of what they saw.  He was caring and he did not care about what others be believed. He did not care about how popular they were or what they looked like. The kind caring jock is what you saw. You weren't the most popular but he did not care about that. He wasn't the kind of dude that would invite you to his house party so he could have sex with you, He took you on dates and got to know you, allowed you both to get close and then he asked you to be his girlfriend and as he way of doing that he handed you his letterman jacket and said "wear this tomorrow" so the next day when you both got to school hand in hand wearing matching jackets you changed the option of the school.

CALUM

CALUM

"Miss Y/L/N you are needed in the principals office" said the teacher as she read the email on her computer. The class began to 'oo' at the thought of you being in trouble but you just shrugged it off and collected your things, walking out of the door. As you walked  through the hall you heard the small voice fo your boyfriend "Y/N have you been sent to the office?" he asked. You turned to him and smile "yeah." A mischievous grin appeared on his face. "Do you really think that little miss goody two shoes Y/N would be sent ot the pricapls office?" he joked wrapping his arms around your waist, pulling you close to him. "Cal what do you mean?" you asked looking around the halls for any teachers. "Y/N I sent the email so that I could see you. Now come on lets go have a make out session  near the lockers" he said pulling your hand toward the lockers.

LUKE

LUKE

"Y/N please we have to get to class!" he pleaded as you walked throught the halls. However you grabbed his arm and slowed him down from walking. "But I don't get to talk to you when it's Englush stupid Miss Baxter" you complained sticking out your bottom lip. He giggled and pulled you cloers to his chesrt pressing his lips to yours  "now you can have more off that after class" he laughed. You pouted again and as he began to walk pulled him back. "Y/N please" he begged. You finally gave up and walked with him to class but made sure to get a kiss before you moved to your desk.

MICHAEL

MICHAEL

"Michael what is the answer?" questioned the teacher. He looked down to his book and replied "146" The teacher nodded and filled in the answer on the board. However the teacher was Interrupted by another teacher knowing at the door and asked to "speak with them for a minute" so the teacher left the classroom leaving Michael to be able to lay his head flat on the desk in front of you ,making his vison of you become upside down. "Hey sweetie" he joked. "Hey cliffo since when did you understand algebra?" you joked. He smiled "maybe our study session helped" he suggested. "You  mean the study session that ended up with us making out on your bed" you laughed and smiled at the thought of your make out session. "Wanna do it again?" he laughed. You shook your head but lightly pressed your lips to his. "Save it for later" you winked.