Chapter three

Taylor's POV
The alarm rang at 6:00 am sharp in the morning, I was a bit lazy to get up since I went to bed late last night or maybe I should just say at midnight. We had a movie night and it was so much fun. Today was my first day at work as an executive assistant of the CEO and I am way to nervous about how it will all go.
I got the covers off of my body and got up stretching my arms bending my body all the way to the point of me wanting to fall. I headed up to the bathroom quietly since I was the only one awake and tried my best to keep it down. I got in the shower and washed my body all the way through after I was done I went straight to brush my teeth. I went back in my room and put on my official dress that Reuben got for me saying I should wear it on my first day at work for goodluck. I did my make up real quick and took my purse and left a note on the table for Alexis.
It was already 7:45 am so I decided to take a taxi and rush. I really didn't want to get late and make a bad impression on my first day of work. I was really happy and excited and nervous at the same time.
I arrived and immediately paid the taxi driver and got out of the car. I looked up at the building and took a breath of fresh air in and then out. I went inside and everyone seemed so busy it was really hard for me since I didn't know anyone. I took the elevator all the way to the 19th floor, I smiled to everyone one I saw I started thinking that I was creeping people out. I got out from the elevator and I introduced myself to one of the ladies who helped me get my ID card and got me registered as the assistant CEO. I was actually their boss but it wasn't made official yet so I was told to take a seat in a really huge room filled with amazing office furniture where I was asked to be patient and wait for the boss to come in.
I took a sit and the lady asked me if I wanted anything maybe a drink or anything hot, sure I did and so I ordered cappuccino and chocolate donuts with sprinkles on top. I was starving since I had nothing when I woke up and that's just not me. So I waited patiently while I started scrolling through my phone.
Alessandro's POV
I was ready and all prepared for my first day with my new assistant. The moment I got in the office I had someone bring her over to the office so I could talk to her. When the door opened two ladies were standing in front of me and my eyes went straight to Taylor.
God she was damn gorgeous I couldn't even say a word, the other lady left and she was right there standing waiting for me to say something. "Take a seat please" I said. She sat down and we talked for sometime. I directed her on everything and gave her all the office details. Now the only thing that was left for me to do was to make her official and known by everyone in the company that she is my assistant, more like their second boss.
"I'm going to have you officially registered by the board tomorrow and everyone will be there... It's going to be more like a party I guess" I said then stood up from my chair and grabbed my coat, I really needed to leave the office. I couldn't stand it once more with her in the same room and building without me thinking of her in a different way. It was really going to be tough.
"Leaving so early? Why?" She asked me with a light smile. " I have somethings that need to be taken care of." I replied on my way towards the door. I could feel it that she was right there starring at me. "You won't be in my office the whole day, now will you?" I asked her while opening the door and giving her a sign that she needs to go to her office. " no I was just leaving" she said. She took her purse and walked right ahead of me and I shut the door. I had the same lady who brought her in my office take her to her new office.
I got in the car and I called Diego immediately . I really needed to talk to him. I wasn't sure if I was going to manage being in that office with someone that makes my body over heat every time I see her. Things are really going to be different I thought to myself. How is it all going to be because most of the time we will be working together. Truth is I've always been the type of guy who was never into anything serious that's why I've not gotten engaged to my girlfriend yet. Sometimes I feel that I don't really love her in that way. I just don't want to hurt her at the same time if that's what I have to do to get Taylor so be it!
Then I remembered that Kyra's birthday was few days ahead and I almost forgot. Now I really needed to get myself together and get her something wonderful obviously expensive and nice because that's what she just loves expensive stuff.
Taylor's POV
My office was amazing I couldn't believe it. As soon as the lady showed me everything she left me all alone and I knew that I had to start working soon. But first I had to go through every good thing in my office which was everything in it, including an amazing view outside the huge glass window.
I imagined how it will all be during the nights because probably I'll be able to see the stars and the city lights and all the cars passing. Surely this was all I hoped for. I sat on my chair making myself comfortable and switched on my computer. Everything was brand new in the office and really expensive I guess.
I started going through my stuff when my phone rang and the lady speaking said I had someone who wanted to see me. I told her to let the person in. As I was patiently waiting for a moment I knew it was going to be either Alexis or Reuben. To my surprise I was wrong when the door opened a hot young man came in giving me a warm smile.
"Hellow... So I guess you are the new assistant? Right?" He asked with a really cute smile. The guy was tall with brunette hair and brown eyes and a light dimple on one of his cheeks. He had this sexy voice I seriously couldn't get enough just like my boss's voice. "Yeah.. And you are?" I asked stretching on the word are. "Andrea Giovanni... Your boss's brother... Is it okay if I take a seat now?" He asked smiling at me. Wow I really need to see one of their parents I mean what creature gives birth to two sexy beasts, or is there another I wondered to my self. " yeah sure ...um ... I'm really sorry I was just ... Um ... This thing is really tough for me.., it's my first day and I'm kinda nervous" I said with a weak smile,stammering throughout my words. "I can help you.. If you want me to." He offered, sure seemed like a nice guy. "No don't worry I got it, in fact what will I be paid for?" I said. "Okay then I'll be going, don't hesitate to call me if you need help with anything" he said handing me over his business card. "I'm sure I will" I said and accidentally winked. He gave me another smile and said "if you are flirting with me right now you sure are doing pretty well so far" then laughed. I was blushing then I didn't even know what to say, he was really nice I think I'll get along with him. "Okay I'll be going now" he looked at his watch and looked at me again "it is really nice meeting you" he said in a gentle voice. I smiled so hard and pushed my hair behind my ear. Immediately he left the office and bam! I was there alone again.I must say it felt really nice talking to Alessandro's brother.
The rest of the day went and I was getting used to my new life. There were a lot of things to be done so I didn't get a chance to head out for lunch. I'm not really much of a talker so it was a bit difficult to make new friends so I was busy all day and that's how it was for me for the rest of the day.
Alessandro's POV
I went over at Diego's work place to see him. I talked to him for a short time since he was busy so he promised to come over at my place for dinner and we could talk. I really didn't have anywhere else to go so I was in the car and thought of going at Kyra's place but I didn't want to deal with any of her drama right now so I just laid my head on the car seat and asked the driver to take me at the beach.
As soon as I got there I got rid of my shoes, socks and tie plus the coat. I untucked my shirt and unbuttoned it and took it of off my body and started walking around.