Chapter 1

"Where are you going?" I asked my brother while I glanced up from my phone.

"I'm going to meet the boys." He spoke, struggling to get the handle of his suitcase up.

"Are you all packed up?" Our dad, Jamie asked Reece, whom just stared up and nodded.

"So glad he's going. I won't have anyone annoying me."

"Melanie. You're going with him."

"What?" Reece and I both yelled in unison. I sat up on my bed and just stared at dad.

"It will get you out the house. All you ever do is eat, sleep and go on your phone. Go and meet people."

"Dad I can go out and meet my friends." I rolled my eyes.

"Pack up Mel you're going. End of." Dad wandered back down the stairs.

Reece and I both groaned.

"Hurry up and pack. The train leaves in an hour." Reece told me and I grabbed my suitcase from under my bed.

"I'd rather not go." I whined, grabbing some clothes off the rail in my cupboard.

"I'd rather you not go either. I don't want to babysit you." Reece teased and I just pulled a face at him.

"I don't want to babysit three lads either." I fired back. Folding my clothes.

"Just hurry up and pack." He left me alone and I packed away all of the things I needed. That included clothes, make up, toiletries, my phone charger, laptop and charger, socks, underwear...

Everything need for 2 weeks.

"Melanie hurry up." Reece yelled up the stairs as I pulled the handle of my suitcase up and trudged down the stairs.
"About time. We have 20 minutes to get to the station and buy our tickets before the train arrives." He told me, picking up his suitcase.

"Bye mum, bye dad." I hugged them both before following Reece, whom had already said goodbye.

"Have a safe journey. Tell us when you get there safely."

"Will do." I waved at them before flinging my suitcase into a taxi.

Reece paid the driver before we both hopped out and made our way inside the train station. We received our tickets and had a 5 minute wait until our train.

"So let me get this clear. Your band mates are called Blake and George?" Reece nodded his head at me.
"Blake lives an hour away from us and George lives 3 or 4 hours away?" He nodded again.
"Why do you live so far away from each other?"

"We found each other on YouTube and just cooperated from there." He shrugged. Our train pulled up and we both hopped on, finding two seats.

I plugged my headphones in and listened to The 1975 as the train made its way towards Blake's hometown.

I must have fallen asleep because I felt Reece nudge me.

"We're here." He smiled and jumped up excitedly, almost stumbling over his suitcase. He left me trailing behind him as he hopped off the train and scanned the station for his band mates. I stared down at my phone a messaged our parents to say we had arrived safely, like I was instructed to do.

"I see Blake." Reece yelled at me over excited and I just pulled a face at him and followed as he made his way through the herds of people towards Blake.

"Hey." I'm guessing Blake greeted him by them doing a weird man-hug thing guys do. My eyes shifted back down at my screen.

"This is Melanie. Melanie get off your phone." Reece snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Hey give that back." I yelled at him, trying to grab my phone back.

"Dad made me bring her. I have to babysit her." Reece was holding his arm up high and as he was taller than me I couldn't reach it. Instead I was just flouncing my arms around like a maniac!
"Say hi to Blake. Then you can have your phone back."

I just groaned and rolled my eyes before staring up at Blake. He smiled awkwardly and I completely forgot what speech was...

"Melanie." Reece snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah hi Blake. Can I have my phone back now? I actually texting mum." I snatched my phone out of his hands.

"So George isn't here yet?"

"No. I think he missed the train again." Blake chuckled which caused me to smile slightly and I don't know why.

J = Jenny. (Melanie's friend)
M = Melanie

M: Jenny I just met one of my brother's band mates. He is hot.
J: send me a picture ;)
M: I can't it will be weird. I just met him.
J: do it discreetly.

"Ugh I can't get any service around here." I held my phone up in trying to find service - even though I had perfect service - and snapped a picture of Blake instead.

"I did service fine."

"Oh I just got one bar." I lied to keep the other lie going. I sent the picture to Jenny and waited for her reply.

No answer.

M: hello Jenny? Are you alive?
J: sorry. I just screamed. He. Is. Hot.
M: I know. We're waiting for another band member to arrive.
J: send me a picture of him when he arrives.
M: will do ;)
J: my mum wants me to clean out the hamster cage. Speak to you later.
M: ew have fun ;) later

"I think this is George's train." Blake looked blankly at the train that had just arrived. I stood there and watched the crowd of people come rushing off the train.

"There he is." Blake pointed him out but I didn't know what he looked like so I just waited for him to walk over.

"Hey George." Reece called out and a blonde haired guy came rushing over. I grabbed my phone and discreetly snapped a picture of him as he greeted the boys. I then sent it to Jenny.

"George this is my twin Melanie, Melanie this is George."

"Hey. It's nice to finally meet you." George smiled. I just waved and smiled.

"You too." Was all I said as I was a very awkward person.

"Let's get going." Blake shuffled us all out of the train station and since he didn't live far from the station we all walked towards his house lugging our suitcases behind us.

-----

Hi. I hope you will enjoy this story. This chapter might be a little boring 😁 but I promise the story will be interesting.

Thanks for reading. Go and check out my other story Kidnapped by New Hope Club.

Love
- Holly X