{4} Girl Meets Chicago

"I love you, Karkle."

"And I love you, Miley."

Farkle was watching the first ever movie to be made on one of his best selling books.

Farkle was celebrating with his father Staurt.

"So far it's not that bad" Farkle commented. "What do you think, Dad?"

"I hate that they left out how they met" Staurt replied annoyed. "I mean in the book you state that Karkle saves Miley as Saya just stands there. But they didn't include that!"

"Everything else they seem to get down" Farkle smiled. "I mean I do wish they added that in there but I guess some stuff they didn't have time for."

"Miley, I'm not sure this is working."

"Oh my gosh" Staurt grabbed the tissues. "This is the breakup scene when I read it in the book I cried like a fool. Your mother had to read me a bedtime story. I don't want to cry again..."

"Karkle, what are you saying?"

"Miles, you know you mean the world to me. I love you so much but your in New York and I'm in Canada. Were countries apart."

"But Karkle I love you...."

"Miles, I love you more than anything in this world.... but..."

"Oh god here it goes" Stuart got ready to let the tears fall as he pulled a tissue from the box. "Okay I'm ready to get my cry on.."

"Karkle..."

"Miley, I love you but we're so far apart."

"Karkle, we can make this work."

"I don't think we can. I'm sorry."

Staurt gasped as tears escaped his eyes. Farkle rolled his eyes at his father with a smile on his face.

Farkle then noticed that the movie wasn't over. His book ended with the breakup so he didn't understand why it was still going.

"What the hell?" Farkle responded confused. "Why is it still going?"

Miley opened her door to see Karkle.

"Karkle, what are you doing here? I thought you wanted Canada."

"I love you and I want you. Not Canada just you! Marry me?"

"Karkle, I don't know."

"Come on" Karkle begged. "You, me and pluto."

"They stole that line from the beginning of my book" Farkle shook his head. "They are ruining the story."

"Come on, Miles" Saya spoke. "Just forgive him. He still loves you."

"Yeah" Fucus wrapped his arm around Saya.

"And they put Fucus and Saya back together?" Farkle shook his head. "This never happened!"

"Yes, Karkle. I will marry you."

Karkle and Miley kiss.

"This is not how it ends" Farkle snapped standing up. "This is not true to the story. This is not true to me or Riley..."

"I knew Karkle sounded familiar" Staurt smiled. "So your Karkle and Riley is Miley. So who's Saya and Fucus?"

"I made them up" Farkle said sarcastically. "Dad, I can't believe this. They took my heartbreaking and beautiful book and gave it the crappiest Hollywood ending that every bad movie takes. They breakup and end up back together. It is so unrealistic. They didn't even give Karkle and Miley time to grow."

"Karkle" Staurt said without thinking. "I mean Farkle the movie is actually pretty good. Why is the ending such a big deal?"

"Because that's not how it ended for me and Riley" Farkle noted sadly. "This ending is horseshit."

Staurt nodded. He had been debating whether to talk to Farkle about Riley or not. He didn't want to say anything because Farkle was so busy these days.

But he knew Farkle deserved to know.

"Farkle, I need to talk to you" Staurt patted the spot next to him. "Come on sit back down."

Farkle nodded and sat back down. He looked curiously at his father.

"I want to talk to you about Riley" Staurt told his son. "I got a call from Cory Matthews this morning."

"Is Riley okay?"

"Not exactly" Staurt said. "She's in a really bad situation. She's with this guy who's beating her."

"What?" Farkle asked. "Tell me his name!"

"Farkle" Staurt shook his head. "Cory wants you to come to New York to try and talk some sense into Riley."

"What if she hates me?" Farkle asked quietly. "What if she won't even look at me or talk to me?"

"Farkle, this girl is the same girl you have loved since forever" Staurt smiled. "It's obvious you haven't moved on. I mean you write these books which is obviously about you and her."

Farkle looked down at his hands.

"Go to her" Staurt commanded. "Go to Riley and convince her she deserves better than this guy. Be the supportive and kind Farkle you've always been. Go to her."

"What am I going to do about my new book?" Farkle asked. "I mean Dad I have a deadline I can't just go to New York."

"Take it with you" Staurt shrugged smiling. "Maybe you'll get inspired."

Farkle couldn't picture Riley with a man who hit her. When he thought of the beautiful girl he once knew he thought of a strong and independent young woman who had stood up to him because she felt he was being sexist.

Riley had always spoke her mind.

What happened to Riley? Was she still the same goofy and loving girl she was all those years back? Or had she changed? Did she change too much? Who are you, Riley?

"Farkle" Staurt elbowed his son. Farkle turned to his dad. "What are you going to do?"

I can't go. She probably hates me anyways. I broke her heart. Maybe if I didn't break up with her back then maybe this wouldn't have happened. Have Riley and this douchebag been together long? Did they have a life together? Did she love him?

"Farkle."

"Dad" Farkle said lost in his thoughts. "What would you do if you were me? And the girl you were in love with was in this situation?"

"I would help her get out of it" Staurt smiled at his son. "Because that's who YOU are, Farkle. I would do it because you would."

Farkle nodded finally deciding on his answer.

"Okay."