{8} Girl Meets Reunion Part Two

"So Riley you look great.." Maya attempted.

"Please" Riley rolled her eyes. "I look like shit. But not that it matters. I want to know the real question why are you back here?"

"We wanted to see you" Maya smiled. "We've missed you."

"Oh I'm so sure" Riley laughed bitterly. "Let me guess. My dad called you. Am I right?"

Riley watched as the other five exchanged looks with one another. That told Riley what she wanted to know.

"Yeah" Riley nodded. "That's what I thought."

"Look" Maya tried. "We care..."

Maya was cut off when Ronnie rushed inside with Sage behind her.

"Mommy! Mommy!" Ronnie practically shouted. "I made you a picture. It's a turtle."

Riley bent down and looked at the picture. It was just a green blob.

"Well I love it" Riley tickled her daughter before picking her up.

Maya sat down in shock at the sight of the child.

Riley's a mother?

Smackle and Zay stared at the little girl noticing how similar the girl looked to Riley.

Lucas didn't know what to say or do so he just stared at the wall.

Farkle couldn't believe this. Riley had a child by a different man. Farkle had always assumed he and Riley would have children together.

It's too late now.

Charlie entered and pushed Sage.

"So did you have fun with Aunt Sage and Uncle Charlie?"

"Yeah" Ronnie smiled widely. "Uncle Charlie kept striking out."

Riley looked over at Sage.

"Sorry" Sage giggled. "I may have taught her a few new words."

"Maybe we should go" Charlie whispered. "So you can finish whatever this is."

"Yeah we can take Ronnie to the park" Sage suggested to Riley. "And when your done here come join us."

"Okay" Riley nodded handing Ronnie over to Sage. "Bye baby mommy loves you."

"I love you too, Mommy."

Riley kissed Ronnie and then let Charlie hug her.

"Charlie..."

"Riley, I struck out!" Charlie cried. "When will I met Mr. Right?"

"When you get your ass in gear" Sage grinned. "Now come on."

Riley watched as they all left.

"So your a mother?" Maya was the first one to break the silence. "I had no idea."

"Yeah" Riley nodded. "She's the most special thing in my life."

Riley sat down staring at the rest of them.

"What happened to you?" Maya asked sadly. "Why do you seem so different? Why aren't you in Rileytown?"

"Because I grew up" Riley stared at Maya. "Okay? Not everyone wants to live in Rileytown forever. I mean none of you did. You all deserted me and never looked back."

Maya looked down in shame. She felt the worst because she had been Riley's best friend. She should have been the one who stayed by Riley's side. But she didn't.

"Riley?"

"What, Farkle?"

"Why are you with a guy who beats you?" Farkle questioned.

"He doesn't. My family is just overreacting."

"Riley, I can see a bruise above your eye."

"You have to get out of this situation" Smackle nodded. "It will only get worse."

"Jax loves me" Riley argued. "He just has made a bunch of bad mistakes."

"Riley he's beating you!" Maya snapped. "This can't continue."

"I have this under control" Riley said. "I can tame him."

"He's not a lion, Riley" Lucas argued. "You can't tame him. He will just get worse."

"So all of you want me to leave Jax?" Riley asked. "So you can all leave me again and I'll be alone again? No thanks. He may hit me but at least he didn't leave me."

"If he left he wouldn't have a punching bag anymore" Maya shook her head. "That's the only reason he stays."

"And here we go" Riley smirked. "Little Ms. Bigtime LA. God it must feel good sitting on your side of the room, huh? Pointing out my flaws and downing my life."

"Were not downing your life" Zay spoke. "We just want to help."

"You want to help?" Riley asked. "Fine all of you can leave. Go to wherever the hell it is you came from on your high horses and stay out of my life."

"We can't do that, Riley" Farkle responded staring right at Riley. "We are here and were staying to help you."

"I don't need any help" Riley said looking straight at Farkle. "Jax just needs to talk to someone and he can change."

"You really believe that?" Lucas asked rolling his eyes. "God Riley don't be an idiot. If you believe anything he says then your dumber than I thought you were."

Farkle punched Lucas in the arm. Lucas stared at Farkle confused.

"What?"

"Shut up, Lucas" Farkle replied. "Were trying to help her not put her down."

"You can trust us" Maya looked straight at Riley. "Okay?"

"How?" Riley asked. "I don't even know who you are anymore, Maya. You look a lot like my best friend. Except your bangs look weird."

Maya let out a little chuckle. Riley smiled at Maya.

"Bay window?"

"Bay window" Maya replied smiling.

Riley stood from her seat and made her way out.

"Try to get through to her" Farkle told Maya. "Don't give up until you get somewhere."

"Okay" Maya nodded. "Um I'll call you guys after."

"Maya?"

"Yes, Smackle?"

"You do know it's going to be emotional, right?" Smackle asked. "It's going to be a lot to take in. Are you sure that your ready for that?"

"I have to be" Maya said thinking. "I owe her so much and if she needs to scream at me or cry then I have to handle it. I'm her best friend and she's mostly mad at me. And Farkle."

"Good luck, Maya."

"Thanks, Lucas."

Maya rushed out.

"Farks?"

"What is it, Zay?" Farkle asked.

"Maybe you should tell Riley you never moved on."

"I can't" Farkle shook his head. "I don't want to make things worse for her. I just want Jax out of her life."

"I can't believe Riley was the first of us to have a kid" Lucas noted.

"Yeah" Zay nodded. "But who knows I'm sure you have a few kids out there you don't know about."

"Zay!"