ch. 4

The next morning I wake up and brush my messy hair. I eat a bowl of lucky charms and then go back upstairs. I through on a shirt that says kiss me at midnight with purple and black shorts and black chucks.

I curl my hair since its 6: 27 and school starts at 7:55. I turn on my phone and see 29 texts and 7 missed calls and 3 voice mails.

5 texts were from a unknown number. I call the blocked number.

Riiiiiiinnnngggggg riiiiiiiiiinnnn-

Stranger: Hello?

A guy said with a strong voice.

Me: who is this?

Stranger: I don't know you called me

Me: but you called me last night and texted me soooo....who are you?

Stranger: haha I'm Nash Grier your "boyfriend"

Me: your not my boyfriend at all so so dont refer to me as that!

Nash: Yea not yet

He whispered to were I almost couldn't hear him. Right then I hung up. I put my laptop in my bag with 3 binders and 2 books. I take the note and fold it in my back pocket.

I grab my bag and head out to my car. Right now its 7:05 but me and Hayes get to school early to hang out with all our friends.

I pull up to Hayes's house and beep the horn. He comes out after a minute.

I lean over as he gets in the car, once he gets in he kisses me. I sit back in my seat and begin to drive. We listen to some music.

In no time we get to the school and park in the same spot as every day. We meet our friends over by the basketball court.

Our group of friends is, me, Hayes, Brooke, Cody, Cameron, and Gabbie.

Brooke and Cameron are dating but Cody and Gabbie are related.

"Hey is anyone going to that cool collage party Friday? I hear it'll be lit." Cody asks the group. My heart stops for a split second, I come up with the first thing in mind.

"Don't go to that collage party, I know the person throwing the party and even they know it'll be boring." I say. I don't know the person, I just don't want them to go because of me and Nash.

Hayes then jumps in "I think I know that one, I remember someone brought it up, um I forget I think it was Shawn or.....Na-"I cut him off not wanting him to finish.

"Well whoever it was is lame. That party is going to be soo boring. Trust me. I wouldn't go if I were you." I really can't have any of them going.

Hayes looks at everyone and they all nod "OK, well you were never wrong so Yea... we won't go, I guess."

Right then the bell rings and we all get up and go to our class's, we only have two class's together as a group through out the whole day.

Honestly the day went by very fast, next thing I knew the lunch bell rang. I go to my locker and put the stuff I don't need in it. Then I grab some money and go to the cafeteria.

I buy lunch and walk to the table I always sit at. Everyone is already there except for Brooke and Cam.

As I sit down I ask "were did the two love birds go?" A take a bite out of some Mac and cheese.

"There sitting right here." Hayes says putting an arm around me with a smile on his face. I kinda smirk. I haven't been feeling my best lately. Since Nash 'asked me out'

"Im talking about Cam and Brooke, ya know... The others" I say trying my hardest not to be rude about it.

"oh... Them. There making out in the janitors closet.... Again." Hayes says taking his arm off my shoulder. I roll my eyes. I still wonder how we got the key to that closet.Without getting caught... Kinda.

"I thought we were given the key back after a month?" Gabbie asks us.

"How the hell did we get the damn key?!" Cody basically yells. We all laugh forgetting he wasn't there, and that we never told him about it.

Hayse clears his throat and begins to speak "well, ya see now. Since we lost our opportunity to make out in the library thanks to Can, we needed a new spot. So we were watching a movie and that's were they had there spot, so we said... 'We should do that, hut we need a plan to get the key. Right? So first we..." The bell rang.

I jump in "maybe Hayes can tell you after school or some" its not that I didn't want him to finish but I think its just funnier if your there to witness it.

We go to our last few class's and after what feels like 20 minutes of school, the bell rings. School is out. And its one more day closer to summer.

I'm at my locker with all my books still in hand until Ashley walks by. My personal bully. She comes up to me and says "slut" and throws my books and shoves me into my locker, making me tremble to the ground.

As her and her followers Julia and Alissa walk away laughing Hayes runs up to me. He helps me up and asks "babe! Are you ok?" He hugs me. "Yea I'm fine, I say with almost tears in my eyes.

He speed walks up to Ashley as I pick up my books and pout them in my bag. I catch up to Hayes.

"You bitch! You have some nerve doing that to my girl. What the fuck got into your head saying you can go around pushing people. She's wayyy better then you and everyone knows it to." Hayes says with obviously a lot of anger in his tone.

"Well if she's so much better then me, then why is she still vergin?" Damn... She got on a personal level...

"At least she didn't have sex with every guy in the football team, plus the soccer team." Hayes hiss's and walks away.

"Wow Winter, dragging you boyfriend into this... How pathetic of you." I hear her call out. She's getting in my last nerve. I turn around and walk back.

I walk right up to that son of a bitch and slap her right across the face. I turn around and walk away. I get in the car and the ride was pretty silent between me and Hayes.

I drop him off and kiss him goodbye. As he walks away I drive home.

_____________________________

Soooo.... How's it going??

What do you think of all the drammaaaaaa????

Lmaoo I'm sorry... I'm bored. Its almost 11:30 and I was supposed to leave at 8:30 this morning so....

I think my friend forgot about me... Is that bad? Idfk.

I give up on life. OK well anyways...

How's the book going? I can't wait to see the party this weekend. Woot woot raise the roof *literally raises the roof*

(Note to self: get a life)