Movie Night

Imagine:It was movie night for you and Carlos.You two had already planned this night out.What you were going to eat;what movie you were watching, everything.

Carlos:I'll order the pizza and get the popcorn ready
Y/N:Ok,I'll put the drinks out and put in the movie

*As you were waiting for the pizza to arrive, Carlos helped you put out the drinks and get the popcorn ready.As soon as you put the movie in the DVD player,the doorbell rang*

Carlos:That must the pizza.I'll get it
Y/N:Ok

*Carlos went to the door and paid for the pizza.He opened the box and the aroma of pizza filled the air*

Carlos:The puppies,Sydney,and Parker are asleep right?
Y/N:Let me check

*You went into the puppies room and saw that Sydney,Parker,and all of the puppies were asleep together*

Y/N: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

*You went back into the living room*
Y/N:Yeah,there all asleep
Carlos:ok

*Ding*

Y/N:That must be the popcorn.I'll go get it

*You went into the kitchen and got the popcorn out of the microwave*

Y/N:Got it.Careful,its hot
Carlos: Thanks for the heads up
Y/N:Anytime

*You put the popcorn on the coffee table*
*Carlos grabbed the remote and pressed the play button*
*5 minutes into the movie you and Carlos started to eat.15 minutes later you both finished and put the trash in the garbage can*
*About 10 minutes later Carlos put his strong arms around your waist.Just as he did that you rested your head on his shoulder and you two eventually fell asleep that way*

The next morning

*Your eyes start to flutter open when you feel something licking your nose*
*You wake up to see Sydney licking your nose*
Y/N: Sydney!
*You look up to see Carlos still asleep*
*You picked up Emma(one of your puppies) to Carlos's face and she starts licking his cheek and slowly starts to wake up*
*You put Emma down as his eyes fully open*

Y/N: Morning sleepy head
Carlos: Morning, beautiful

*When you and Carlos were done getting ready,You got the puppies leashes and went to the dog park.You and Carlos played with Sydney,Parer,and the puppies for the rest of the day*

I really like this one.Its so cute.Make sure to vote on this one.