One Last Time

I woke up by someone shaking me I jumped in fright and crawled backwards panting but it was only Michael, I sighed, but then Michael kissed me roughly out of nowhere I wasn't really in the mood I turned my fast, he looked at me angry he forcefully kissed me, what is going on with him, he stuck it inside me I whimpered “Michael No, stop it,”I cried, instead of going slowly he started pounding in me, I let out a screech, trying to get away from the Psycho, he nibbled on my ear.

“See I made you mine,”The dark voice

This isn't Michael it's the demon he's eye's were yellow instead of brown, I was about to Scream but he covered my mouth tight “I dare you, it will be your last time seeing my brother you bitch,”He said, I cried and tried to get away.

I was downstairs sipping Burning tea that I had to drink to get my throat to work, until I noticed Ginuwine and the group come in with Michael, I had on shades to hide my eye color, I had on a turtle neck to hide the bite, and my nails were long and painted Dark purple like I had just got them done but Michael Twin CJ did something to me to make them that way.

“Aaliyah you okay, why'd you run out on us last night, wait did you, get your nails done,”Kidada said

I froze and slowly put down my tea “I left cause I was tired, and No I didn't get my nails done,”I croaked clearing my throat, “You're acting strange ever since the incident,”Stacy said, I looked at them “Maybe because I'm a little freaked out,”I said, she shook her head slowly “What is that smell,”I heard Michael mumbled “Um Guys we gotta go we have a meeting,”Stacy said, they all left my claws dug into my shoulder, a dark chuckle came from CJ tears started streaming down my cheek, Michael growled.

“Ahh brother she's a one of kind in bed, I have to say she's a perfect fit for you, but has incredible ass too,”He said

I felt a whimper come out my mouth as CJ licked my face Michael threw him to the refrigerator and I ran out, I ran to Michael's room laid in his bed and cried loudly.

Michael POV

I punched my Nice brother hard I had anger problems, Fiona came running in I threw him to the ground angry “Fiona cast him away now, Don't tell anyone what I made him do understand,”I growled she nodded used her magic to get him out of here I ran after Aaliyah.

I looked everywhere I walked in my room and slammed the door and turned around and saw Aaliyah looking afraid, I sighed she ran to I hugged her tight she cried I picked her up and laid on her on the bed.

“Show me the bruises,”I said

She whimpered and slowly took off her pants and shirt, she had two bites marks one on her neck and on her stomach, she had purple bruises, I looked at her and embraced her in my arms she cried in my arms.

“Come on I don't want his scent on you,”I said picking her up, I could see her staring me as I thought, I cut on the shower, I sat her on the toilet, I took off my clothes and gently stripped Aaliyah out of her panties and bra.

Aaliyah POV

I stood under the water looking in front of me breathing hard, everything bad is happening to me, I want to be happy, I want to be safe, I just want to feel comfortable.

Michael had turned me around “Is there something wrong,”He asked, my blood felt icy blue, my whole body, I felt a tear slip “Everything in my life has gone wrong, I don't like feeling like I have no hope, I don't like it Michael it hurts,”I said, he was leaned against the wall, “Come here,”Michael said, I was in front of him “If I'm by your side then you'll be alright, remember this, I will be right beside your every step the way,”He said, I looked him deep in the eye's and fell in love with deeply “You will,”I asked stepping closer until our bodies touched, “Indeed my love,”He said, He kissed me slowly making love waves go threw my body I closed the gap between us, we kissed so passionate I moaned, he picked me up and and I was against the wall as he kissed me, I kissed his jaw line and his neck, he groaned my ear, I could feel his boner, I easily slid on him he pinned me to the wall breathing hard, he looked me deep in the eyes my breathing became heavy as he entered me it was like pleasure and pain, at the same time “Aahhhh, Michael,”I moaned, he kept me against the wall softly pounding  in me, “Ahhhh, Michael Yes, oh yes, MICHAEL HAAAHHH,”I screamed, he kissed me, I felt him turn off the shower Michael thrusted faster, I whimpered and moaned louder, I moaned as he kissed my neck , I had to blink a few time before I let a pleasurable scream letting out the cum.

I sat on the toilet while Michael looked in the bathroom drawers angry for something, I got up and walked beside Michael “You okay Michael,”I asked, he growled in frustration and slammed the door, he was just frustrated, He put his hands in his hair I looked at him stepping closer “What are you looking for,”I said, he shook his head “My damn moon ring,”He growled, I looked around, I looked on the second sink and it wasn't there, I grabbed his hand and took him in the room and found it on the night stand, I looked at him and smiling giving it to him “There you go,”I said, he smiled and kissed me before putting his ring on, he kissed my cheek “Thank you my love, I want to do something for you, So I want you to get dressed my beautiful Aaliyah,”He said I giggled and watched him get undressed I giggled blushing and went to his closet and went threw some dresses that I found in his closet.

I finally found a Blue dress I tried it on and it was cute but didn't fit, I dug Dipper in the box of dresses and found the dress, I quickly put it on with all my accessories before walking out.