26.

Randhir hesitatingly took d hot bag from renu n sat on d bed awkwardly keeping a very safe distance from sanyu. ..
He looked at renu wid a blank face to which renu juz smiled n closed d door behind her giving dem some needed privacy. ..

Randhir turned to sanyu who was still clutching her abdomen & her legs touching her belly so as to subside some pain but it didn't helped her much...

"Mumma...aah!!" Sanyu winced in pain. .even her eyes started welling  up due to unbearable pain....

Why only girls have to bear every bear...
Why can't boys experience dis things!!

Randhir hesitatingly place his cold & shivering palm on her belly. ...

He felt something weird by touching her....he had never touched any girl intimately  in his life apart from harshita.

"Is it paining much"? He enquired

Sanyu looked at rd wid teary eyes n shut her eyes tightly to suppress d pain....in process her tears fell on her cheeks. ...

"May i"?? He asked like a true
gentleman before asiding d cloth covering her belly to give her warm massage

"Hmm" She replied unable to speak anything due to cramps...

He slowly asided d saree on her belly n placed dat hot water bag on her stomach to give her some relief. ..

He was sliding d bag all over her stomach wid utmost sincerity....

Slowly after some time he found her relaxing under d massage. ...

After give hot massage he took some balm to give her more relief from d pain as she was still curled wid her legs till stomach. ..

Randhir took some of d sticky balm n rubbed on her flat stomach now massaging her belly by his finger....

All these while randhir  was looking at her face which had some lines on her forehead. ...

"Ummhh..." She moaned in pain as randhir touched d portion which was paining d most....

After a massage for almost 15-20 mins sanyu slept wid her legs in straight position. ..

Randhir sighed in relief. ..

Here renu after coming from Sandhir's room kissed d dolls..."Thank u babu ...aaj tum dono k vajah se tumhare mumma dadda ek saath tym spend karenge"

"Mum. .aa" Pari clapped her hands as if understanding everything & riya was busy in her crying session even though all her toys were in frnt of her...she even was successful in breaking d barbie 's neck but now she wanted her mumma to pamper her now....

"Naa beta. ...Ro mat" renu took riya in her arms n kissed her chubby cheeks but still riya raised her pitch loud only to break sanyus sleep....

☆☆☆☆☆tbc