65. We are pregnant

"Riya no baby kyu sab kuch phenk rahe ho aap?" Sanyu looked at the sales girl apologetically as riya was throwing the frocks sales girl was showing them.

"Mumma..." Pari took a floral purple top with a jeans.

"Aww baby this is so cute
Hum aapke liye yeh wala lenge ok" sanyu kissed Pari.

"Riya kya kar rahe ho bachha.
Pasand nahi hai toh phenko mat " rd took the frock riya had thrown on the ground.

Riya frowned looking at the sales girl whereas d sales girl smiled at riya.
"It's ok sir...its our job"

It's been 4 months rds project harshita started and was going in a perfect direction.

Sanyu was assisting him in d project working from home along with handling her kids.

Life was going smoothly with sandhir together standing strongly with der love.
And Pari and riya added more to der happiness.

"Randhir ....how is this?" Sanyu asked showing him two cute identical sweaters.

"This is beautiful sanyu" rd smiled touching the soft furr of the sweater.

Suddenly sanyu felt dizzy and kept the sweater on d platform and sat on d chair.

Rd thought her legs must be paining therefore she sat down not knowing that her condition was something serious than juz pain.

Her head was spinning and her vision was getting blurr.

Rd was busy looking at the kids who were playing hide n seek behind the clothes.

"Randhir. ..." sanyu whispered in a low voice but none listened her.
The sales girl was busy with other customer whereas rd was looking at dolls.

Finally rd looked behind at sanyu only to find her eyes closed and she was about to fall from the chair.

"Sanyu " rd towards her in fear.
The sales girl too looked at them.
Sanyu was lying in rds arm unconscious.

"Sanyu. ..wake up" rd sprinkled water on her face but she didn't responded.

The girl looked at rds worried face.
"Sir ...plz take mam to a nearby hospital " she suggested.

"Can u plz take my daughters till my car plz" rd pleaded.

The girl quickly ran to her manager and explained the situation.

Then the sales girl along with her friend took pari and riya with them & followed rd till his car.

It was afternoon time so the mall was not much crowded.
Still people grasped looking at sanyu lying unconscious in rds arm.

Hurriedly he tied a seat belt to riya and Pari after thanking the girls.
And then warned his daughters to keep quiet .
Even dey seemed to be quiet looking at sanyu.

"Congratulations Mr. Shekhawat ur wife is pregnant " the doctor declared making rds eyes widened with shock.

"How is this possible? " Rd asked instantly making doctor look at him in confusion.

"What? " D doctor said in confusion.

Sensing her confusion rd decided to tell her " Umm doctor...actually we were in an assumption that my wife cannot conceive ever"

"What....but Mr. Shekhawat she is pregnant and everything is normal " Doctor explained.

"And how can u say that ur wife cannot conceive if u r having two daughters " Doctor was so confused.

"Actually doctor sanyukta is my second wife. These are mine and my first wife's daughter.
She died after giving birth to them" rd said and continued further
"It's second marriage of sanyukta too.
Her ex husband left her bcz she can't concieve"

"This is utter nonsense Mr. Shekhawat.
Sanyukta is perfectly fine and can concieve too.
And u have got the proof too.
I think there is some misunderstanding" the doctor added.

"Umm thank u doctor.
I'll find it out what's the real matter" rd said.

"Take care of her Mr. Shekhawat.
Shez weak now.
Don't stress her much " d lady smiled.

"Yeah I will" he said and left to her ward where sanyu was resting playing with dolls.

"Randhir kya hua ? Why r u tensed" sanyu asked as soon as she saw randhir entering the ward.

"I....i..." rd was not knowing how to break this news.
What will she do ?
Will be she happy or sad he thought?
Ofcourse she will be happy infact super happy he thought.

"Why r u smiling randhir " sanyu asked in irritation .

"Hormones " he murmured and chuckled.

"Daanth mat phado apne batao mujhe hua kya h?" She asked again.

"We..are...we..we are pregnant " rd finally spoke.

"Haa we are pregnant naa...its normal " she said but after few minutes she realised what he said.

She repeated his words again
"We are pregnant "
"It's means...i...i m also ...pregnant. ..bachha...mera bachaa" a tear drop rolled down from her eyes.

"Main pregnant" sanyu asked him again to confirm.

He nodded in affirmation.

He immediately hugged her bcz he knew she will break down & his prediction was true.

She cried loudly in his arms making d dolls look at her.

"Mumma..." riya started banging the bed to catch der attention.
Pari was sleeping in sanyus lap.

Both of dem broke d hug realising that der princess is trying to gain der attention.

Sanyu looked at her and hugged her tightly placing wet kisses on riya's face.

"M soo happy my princess. ...aapka bhai yaa behen jaldi aaega" sanyu smiled.

"Bhaa" riya tried to say but failed.

"Haa bhai yaa behen" sanyu smiled widely.

But suddenly she realised her past.

"But randhir how can I concieve? Matlab I was ..." she was interrupted by him.

"Shh don't take stress .
U r already weak.
Plz araam karo
We will discuss it later" rd caressed her hairs and stopped the topic instantly .

He was sure that samir was behind all this thus making him hate samir more .

~~~

Ignore mistakes.