63.Dare u !

Later at night , rd was harsh on sanyu.
He was behaving like an animal biting her soft skin .
She was in pain but didn't uttered a word.
Finally chewing her body he harshly entered her thrusting his member vigorously in her core.

She was in tears but somehow she managed to soothe his anger and pain by brushing his hairs.
She knew something was bothering him that's why he was wild tonight.
But didn't asked her as she knew he will never share his pain with her.

After der wild make out she felt something wet on her Valley of breasts.

Rd was crying silently.
She sensed him sobbing as his hiccups were audible enough.

"M sorry" he whispered faintly hugging her tightly still inside her

She tried to push him but he was clinging on her like a kid.
She tried to cup his face but he depth his face more in her chest.

Finally her failure attempts stopped as he was not leaving her.
It pained her somewhat as his being was still inside her.

She winced slightly making him look at her with teary red eyes.
"Sorry" saying he came out of her and cover her with blanket and slept facing his back to her.

She hugged him from behind and kissed his nape.
"Missing harshita? " was her first question as after dolls only harshita was close to his heart.

He shook his head negatively.

"Then why r u tensed?" Was her next question.

"So jao sanyukta nothing is bothering me .
M fyn " he tried to sound normal but unfortunately his voice didn't supported him.

"Then why r u crying? " Sanyu asked again.

He sighed.
Her questions will never end he thought.

He turned to her finding her looking at him with hopeful eyes.
"I didn't wanted to hurt u but still i did that.
That's why I was crying " he stated honestly.

She wiped his tears by her thumb and kissed his both the eyes which were by now swollen.

"I love u" sanyu hugged him tightly.
"I love you too. Plz dont leave me ever.
Nahi reh paunga main tumhare bina" finally he let out his insecurity which was eating him up since samir left his office.

" Shh! Stop saying like that.
M not going anywhere " she said but little she knew that her promise will be not be fulfilled by herself in future.

Soon both drifted into deep slumber as they were hell tired by der make out session.

~~~

"Toto...toto...dudhu ....pi" Pari and riya ran behind d small pup toto as he was not having his milk and bread.

"Morning dad" rd was normal today than yesterday after hearing sanyus words of assurance.

"Morning son.
Are u ok now?" Harsh asked.
He was not having a slightest idea of wat was going in shekhawat firm as rd kept his business away from his family members.

Soon rd found riya standing near toto with a slice of bread and he remembered d last day scene when he yelled on his small princess.

He felt bad and took slow steps towards riya.
"Ri...riya" rd said nervously .

Riya looked at rd and flashed her two teeths showing her excitement.

Rd bent down to match her height and hugged her tightly placing numerous kisses on her face.

"M sorry princess.
Dadda aap par kal chillaye.
M very bad naa baby" rd cried a little feeling guilty to scold her.

"Awwa" riya kissed his cheeks giggling loudly pulling his lips.