My Master (Neko BxB)

I slowly opened the back door, making sure you couldn't hear any noise. My parents would kill me if they found out I snuck out again. I put one of my feet in the house and a small creak escaped from under my foot. I stopped for a second, trying to see if anyone heard. The house was dark and I felt like my parents were dead asleep. That is, until, a light flicked on and my dad's body was revealed looking at me with a look in his eye that I knew wasn't good.

"Hi dad." I said as innocent as possible.

"You said you weren't going to do it again Adamus." My father said rubbing his temples. I swallowed, scared to speak.

"I-" I started.

"I don't want to hear it. You're going to pack your bags tomorrow in the morning." He said, shocking me.

What? Dad?! I won't do it again! I promise!" I began to say.

"I'm not saying that you're kicked out." He replied, pretty quickly.

"Then what are you saying?!" I asked him.

"You're the key to us surviving Taylor." He said, stopping all my thoughts in place.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"You're our last hope."

"Dad, I don't understand." I told him.

"We need to vanish, but we can't do that if we don't know anything about them. The last time Nekos associated in public was when my grandfather wasn't even born. You've been breaking out, you know more than we'd know in years. But we need you to help us even more." He said, his face looked so much older now.

"What about you guys? What is everyone else going to do?" I asked him, looking into his eyes like a child does.

"There are people with other roles, but yours is the most important. " He said, stepping closer to me. He placed a hand on my shoulder, and looked deep into my eyes. He said they reminded him so much of my mom.

"You can trust me." I said, I already knew what he was thinking.