1. All The Beginnings Are Ends For Another Stories

Her name was Chloe. She was 20, short slim girl with dark brown hair. She was from London. She tried to love before but she failed and broke up. She thought that she loved Johnny. But her vision wasn't true and her heart was just excited about the new feeling that she tasted, the feeling of her heart beats that became faster when she saw him, but she hated the idea of being a toy and whenever he needs her they return to each other again. They broke up many times, nearly 10 times.

She decided not to experience it again. She took a decision to hold on her feelings.
After she broke up she was so depressed every night she cries and sleep the tears on her cheeks.

She tried to get out of the mood. She started to read novels but all her suggestions in readings were the love story books, but every time she reads she see herself in the novel.

She knew that God would help her. She tried to be with her friends more. She loved them. They were the only thing that could take her out her depression mood, they are the wall that she lean on. Ella and Hazel her friends since Kindergarten.. Emma and Tia she knew them in 8th grade. They are too close to each other whatever happen they should tell each other.

By the time Chloe tried to forgot him a little bit, in her believes she was sure she would forget him by anyway but she have to do it because he didn't deserve to be loved in the way she loved him.. Now he is just the worst memory in her life.

Sometimes she hate herself 'cause she loved him in that way, maybe it wasn't love too and she was exaggerating her feelings towards him. All what she was believing in that God would help her to get out of that dark hole by anyway.. She could do it. She can't give up for her yearning, thoughts, and memories. So she let the fate play its role maybe it works.

She has done everything that could make her away from him. She has blocked him on the Facebook, deleted his number but there was only one weak spot; she wanted to know all his news especially if he fall in love. Emma helped her in that and he loved another girl of course, but God took her revenge she was playing with him as he was doing with her. That time she was so happy in him 'cause what he did in her is done in him now.

That time she decided to open a new page with herself and to hold one her feelings. And the fate played its role...