9. Don't Say "I Promise"

Edward was waiting for Chloe in the car and Niki too. They were talking together while the girls were up.

-How is you and Chloe?

=More than perfect Niki.. She's so cute and beautiful.. She loves me so much, I do too. What about you and Ella?

-Same as you. We had a fight at morning, but we finished it up.. She's so jealous and Chloe too so take care.

=I can mange it. I'm taking her to the cinema come with us it will be a great time.

-Nice idea.. I will see Ella if she want.

=Okay bro.

The girls went down but they were sad about Hazel. When they saw the guys there mood changed a little bit.

Edward whispered Chloe telling her that he invited them to the cinema.. She was happy that he had done that.

Niki told the idea to Ella and she said that she would call her brother to tell him first and then go there. Jacob accepted for sure; she was with her fiance not a stranger.

Ella went with Niki in his car and Chloe with Edward of course. They booked the tickets and got their popcorn and waited till the movie start. It was a romantic one.

They entered, the seats were beside each other. When the movie started both the guys hold their girls hand tightly. They were having fun together.
The movie finished and everyone of them took his girl to her home.
************************************
The next day Hazel was waiting for her friends to go together to the academy.
Edward went to take Chloe and Ella too and then they went to Hazel.

Ella: How are you today, Haz?

Hazel: Fine guys, better than yesterday.

Edward: What's up?

Chloe: Nothing Ed.. She's just having a cold.

Edward: I hope you get well soon.

Hazel:Thank you, Ed.

While they were on the way to the academy Chloe was sitting beside Edward. His phone rang and it was an unknown number; Edward was nervous when he saw the number and his face colour changed then he looked to her he noticed that her face too changed.

-Edward please leave my hand.. Who is calling?

=I think Niki.

-Seriously!! He's calling from an unknown number.

=I'll call him later.

-If you please drive fast to the academy..

Edward noticed Chloe's anger but in real it wasn't Niki.. It was someone else. He knew that now the fight would start and the best time to break up.

While Edward was driving, Niki phoned Ella to see where was she. Chloe knew that it wasn't Niki she knew that she would also ask him if he phoned Edward. Edward started to be much nervous.

-Hey Niki.. Did you call Edward?

=No, I didn't do that.. Why are you asking ?

-I'm just asking baby..

They completed their talk, but Chloe knew that it wasn't Niki who phoned. She started to suspect in Edward she knew it was a girl who phoned him. She was enraged all the way she didn't look at him she just looked throw the window waiting to the reach the academy rapidly. She couldn't stay much more beside him she hated to stay in the seat next to him.

-Edward park her I need to change my seat.

He parked and she sat beside the girls in the back. He knew deep down him that everything is going to end. He wanted that already and this is the best chance he hated the idea of the relationship in a young age he wanted to live his life as any guy and to have many relationship with other girls not just one.
************************************
Eventually they arrived to the academy.. Chloe was in a situation no one could envy her on. She was having a headache. Ella and Hazel didn't know what to say.

They got to her a cup of coffee and entered the course. Edward was going to set beside her but she sat beside Ella and Hazel. The course had ended. Edward was standing outside.

-Can I talk to you alone, Chloe?

=Edward please for the sake of God leave me alone today.. Please.

Chloe went home. All the way in the taxi she couldn't think that he could do that, how could he act in that way and lied on her.. She was so stupid, she believed that he loved her. He lied in every word he said, in every action he did. She took off his ring and put it in her bag.. She cried a lot all the way, she was breaking into pieces. Again she was a foolish girl that any guy could act on her the love.

She reached home, she ran towards her bed, she was sobing out. She couldn't bear the headache so she succumbed to sleep. She closed her phone she didn't want anyone to call her even her friends.

She woke up at 8 pm. She couldn't think that she could sleep all of that time. When she opened the mobile she found a lot of messages and missed calls they were from him, Ella and Hazel.
One of these messages Edward sent was "We have to talk".

Chloe didn't want to stay at home, she dressed up and went out to any café near her home. She phoned Ella to get Hazel to the café. And they went of course.

Chloe: He send a message want us to talk.

Hazel: Chloe please tell us what's in your head?

Chloe: I want to broke up.

Ella: Are you sure of that? Let me tell Niki and he see what happened to him.

Chloe: I won't hurt myself and my dignity more please. Sooner or later it will end up. And thank God that I know now before the time becomes late.

Hazel: I know you can mange it, but please think in it.

Chloe started to cry.. She never loved someone as she loved him and that time he was betraying her, her kindness and her love too. She have to save her dignity.

Ella: Please Lo I know that you love him. Give him a second chance.

Chloe: I can't Ella.. He changed the last days so much I thought it was the exams, but it was another girl in his life. I love him, but I have to do that guys.

Hazel: Do what you feel is better for you?

Chloe: I won't talk today tomorrow I will met him in another café and end it up.

Ella: What will you do now?

Chloe: It's still 9.. I don't want to go home. What about the cinema? We can see a horror movie.

Hazel: Nice idea.. I'll call mum to make her know.

Ella: Me too.

They entered the movie but Chloe wasn't concentrating at all. The movie had finished and all went to his home waiting for the second day she might change her mind.