4. Won't Give Up

The academy was doing a concert for the members. And all who were talented should go. Tia was so talented. She's gifted with her beautiful voice an she wanted to participate in that concert but she couldn't sing alone.

Tia: Hey guys.. Did you see the news of that concert?

Emma: Yeah, who gonna go?

Hazel: If you're gonna go I will.

Ella: What about you Chloe? Chloe!?

Already she was in another world 'cause Edward was standing with Niki talking together. He was charming; his smile was so attractive.. How did she fell again in love?!

Chloe: What about what?!

Tia: You are straying much these days.

Chloe: Me... No.

Emma: We were talking about the concert will you come?

Chloe: Yeah, I'll come if you will.

Tia: You know guys I can sing and I wanna participate in that concert this will mean a lot to me.

Hazel: Chloe look there.. Edward gonna participate too.

Chloe: I've noticed. Tia what about a duet?

Tia: Great. But who will I sing with?

They all noticed what Chloe said.

Ella: I think she mean Edward!!

Chloe smiled that Ella understood what she meant.

Tia: It will be a great duet.. His voice is charming.

Chloe: I'll talk with him about it.. Prepare yourself Tia for the auditions.

They were all shocked about what Chloe gonna do after Edward knew that she was crushing on him.
************************************
After Edward knew that Chloe was having a crush on him. He decided to stop her. He was not ready to fall in love with a new girl after the last three relationship. He decided that he wouldn't start the chat till she do it. And of course she couldn't wait all that period without talking to him.
The exams result were announced and he got the highest mark and Chloe too. He was setting and found a message on his Facebook; it was her.. Chloe.

-Hi Edward.. Congratulations on the last exam results.

=Thank you Chloe.. congratulations to you too.

-Where have you been the last days?

=I was busy.. You know my work is too much.

He tried to lie on her, but deep inside him he wanted to tell her but he couldn't.

-Yes, I see Edward.. Will you participate in the concert?

=Yes.

-I wanted a favour from you..

=Of course say what you need.

-Tia wanna sing but she can't do it alone.. Can it be a duet with you?

=This is an easy thing.. Okay tomorrow I wanna hear her voice in the room of the auditions.

-I'll tell her.. Thank you so much Edward.

=No need we are friends.

Edward meant to write this word "friends" he knew that she would understand and she really did.
************************************
Chole see that word and she felt sad.. "Friends!! What do you mean by this for the sake of God" she said to herself.

After that word she was angry she didn't know why he meant to said it. All what she could do is to make seen for his message, then she went to complete studying.
************************************
Ella and Niki were getting closer everyday.. And their love was getting stronger more and more.
The next day come and Ella was standing waiting for her friends to come and enter the academy while she was standing one of the street boys harassed her. She couldn't know what to do. But she suddenly found Niki coming from under ground and that guy was killed beaten.. She asked him to stop before he die in his hand and he left him.

-Howmany times I've told you never stand in the street alone?!

=I'm sorry, but I was waiting for the girls.

-You don't know how I'm afraid on you.. please don't do that again. Promise?

=I promise you Niki..

He huged her strongly and enter the academy..
************************************
Hazel was dressing up, she was finishing up her hair to go the course, but she was thinking about him.. Ian.
She was thinking about him a lot.

While opening the door she heard her neighbour's voice, Mark. He was welcoming someone. She seemed to know that voice. Curiosity was gonna kill her if she didn't know who was he. She opened a part of the door to see. It was him.. Ian. She was shocked. She decided to go to her course and to tell the girls about what happened..
************************************
Edward was ready for the auditions and Tia too..
They were all there. Hazel and Ella were busy so they couldn't see the auditions, so Emma and Chloe went with Tia to the auditions.

He was there.. Looking so handsome.. He's so charming how could God create him like that.
Niki noticed that they came and told Edward, then he came to Tia.

Edward: Are you ready Tia? Chloe told me yesterday about the duet.

Chloe: She's afraid a little bit.

Edward: Let's start to hear her voice.

They started to sing and Tia started first she sang (Addicted to You). She was afraid.

Edward: You seem afraid ,Tia. Relax her Chloe.. I'm not gonna hurt her we are just trying.

He chose to sing (What Makes You Beautiful).
He started and Chloe was just watching every part in his face.. His voice was amazing and pure as him.

Emma was sitting beside him and she was beside her.
"Come and replace your seat.. Sit next to him" she whispered to Chloe.
They exchanged the seats but she was totally mentally absent.