11. The Gift Of Love

The Final exams for the French course had finished. Ella and Niki went out together they didn't see each other since the exams they were doing shopping then took a rest to have their Dinner.

-Ella, I was thinking to make the weeding next month..

=What!!!?

-You know that the apartment is done we have bought everything it's been 4 months since the engagement.

=I don't refuse. I'm glad 'cause you opened that topic already. Okay let's see Jacob first.

-I don't think he won't refuse. When I came your home before he was asking about the wedding date and I told him we didn't date it.

=Okay, I'll talk today with him.

Ella was flying from happiness. Just month till they got married. She talked with her brother and he accepted the idea happily wishing them the best life together.

Ella started to arrange everything for the wedding the reservation of the auditorium, the hairstylist, the make up artist and everything with Niki. But about the dress she decided to buy it with her friends to take their opinions and to get their dresses too.

The day they went to get the dresses was the best day ever. They were so happy Ella tried most of the dress but finally she found the one that fitted her. Hazel and Chole got the same dress colour but different style. But Ella and Hazel noticed something strange; Chloe bought two dresses they didn't know why and they didn't ask her even.
************************************
Months ran out and Chloe still can't forget him, everyday she was loving him before the one before.. All her talks, chats and thoughts was just about him and what he was saying in the chat. Her dreams with him increased. She sat with herself alone and took a decision, then she opened her friends group chat.

Chloe: Guys I made up my mind.

Ella: In what Lo?

Chloe: Still a month on Edward's birthday. After this month I'll forget Edward. I'll make his birth date a checkpoint in my life.

Hazel: Nice idea.

Ella: But promise me that you'll do it.. and if you still can't you do it later.. You don't have now.

Chloe: Ella it's been two months on our break up I think this much enough.. We won't return I know that.

Hazel: What about the last time you saw him at the beach?

Chloe: I don't think he was crying on me. He's living his life now. Don't you see his Instagram.

Ella: I think you have to give him a chance.

Hazel: I'm with Ella too.

Chloe: I know that I'm feckless.. I won't complete my decision but let's try it. I won't lose anything.. He had gone already.

The guys tried to convince themselves that maybe she could do it, but they knew how much did she love him it was hard on her to forget all of those memories.
************************************
Edward's situation wasn't fine. The courses had finished and he stopped seeing Chloe. His situation became worse than before.

Edward had a confession didn't tell to anyone since this unknown call, but he decided to reveal that secret to Ella and Niki before his birthday.

-Hey Niki.. Could I see you today with Ella?