2.)

R. Foster

We sat directly across from eachother, very quietly at first. I thought i should say something, after all i did invite her here. I nearly choked on my tongue when i asked her about herself. I asked her where she was from, and she said "Augusta, I moved here because there are better job opportunities". And for the first time since i met her, I was thinking with the head on my shoulders and the converstion was flowing. I asked her about her family, she said they're not really close anymore. Of course i asked why and she replied, "When tragedy hits a family, it can really weaken the bond." In an attempt to not be nosy i decided to jump subjects. just as i was about to open my mouth she stops me and says, "so, what about you, how'd you meet your wife". Stumped, because that was the last question i expected her to ask, I answered "college". I went on to say "when i saw her i just knew i had to have her". she looks up at me and says, " wow she must really be special." As much as i wanted to reply i couldn't, she had those brown eyes peering right through me. We both sat there still staring at eachother for what felt like forever. I looked away when the guilt finally hit me i jumped out of my chair and told her,"i think we should go." i think i surprised her with how fast i had started moving. I tipped and we both headed back across the street to the garage.

I am quiet the entire walk to the garage, then we get to our cars and i tell her bye. She must have been able to tell that i was having conflicting thoughts because she walked over to my car and knocked on the window. Dreading what she might say, i slowly let my window down an asked her what i could do for her. She asks me, "are you okay?", I tell her, "of course i am". She says goodbye and i say to her, "see ya' tomorrow Ms. Rhodes. She turns back to me and says, "Please, call me Kalli". So i tell her "goodbye Ms.Kalli, she tells me "i like how that sounds, I'll see you in the morning boss". I wave and am on my way. My phone lights up and i notice that Danni has called four times and my phone was on vibrate. im thinking, "Damn she's gonna be pissed". I didn't bother answering because at this point i was just down the street from the house and i knew she was just gonna be screaming.

I walk in the house about an hour and a half past the time i usually do. Without missing a beat as soon as the door opened she asks me, "where were you?". For the first time ever, i lied to my wife about something like this. i told her that me and a colleague went to get coffee and bounced around ideas about this big project coming up. Even though nothing actually happened between Kalli and me, i still felt the need to tell Danni a lie. Lets be honest, what woman wants to hear that her husband took an attractive assistant out for 'coffee'. My guilt had gotten stronger because now i'm abusing her trust. D tells me, "well baby you could have texted me." I told her, "baby i'm sorry i forgot to turn my ringer back on, it won't happen again".That was the end of the coversation, she never said anything about it again, she really trusts me.

I could tell she was frustrated because she had cooked, and now my food was cold. So to make it up to her as she's putting away everything, i walk up behind her and grab her by the hips and kiss her neck. I would do this to her all of the time so theres no surprise there, but what happened next was so unexpected. I turn her to me and, said, "i'm sorry i let the food get cold, I'm gonna make it up to you". in the middle of the kitchen i picked her up and put her on the island and practically rip her panties off of her.I throw her legs open, she's looking at me like an animal that has just been freed. I place my fingers on her clit and begin to massage her. Her head rolls back, she is soaking wet and grabbing at the buttons on my shirt as if she is reaching out for someone to save her. Just as shes claiming her climax i move my hands away and lay my tongue at her clit an suck her until she's screaming my name. She cums all over my face, and her body convulses as if she's cold. she seems to be stuck in place, but showing no reguard for her surrender, i lift her up off of the counter into a standing position. I unhinge my belt and throw my boxers and pants to the floor, My dick is standing at attention now. i turn her away from me and pull her close to me, she grasps the counter and my right hand is full of her hair. Already weak as i enter her from behind, her knees are trying to buckle under her. Now i am holding her up by the waist and she is in ecstacy. i give her slow full strokes and she reaches back to push me away and i release her hair and hold her wrist down down to the counter and make her take all of me. she's screamimg, "baby i'm cumming". I am steadily sliding inside of her. her body is trembling, and shes so creamy. I feel myself about to cum so i pull out and lay her on the floor. she lay there waiting for me, i re enter her waiting juices and she grips my back ready to release again. I stroke her several times more and we cum together. both too weak to move we just lay there. She tells me, "I love you baby". I tell her, "I love you too."
************
Vote for update