5.)

K.Rhodes

I Can not believe i am standing here, Kissing this man. I know that it's wrong, but i don't think anything else has ever felt oh so damn right. I dont plan on stopping him any time soon either. He grabs a hold of my waist and pushes me to the wall. He lifts me off of my feet and i wrap my legs around him; I can feel how hard he is. And my honey bit was deffinitely throbbing thinking about what his erect monster was going to do to her. I'm grabbing firmly at his face and back, hoping this would make him finally take me. At this point he gently slides me down the wall and turns me around quickly and i arch my back. He slaps my ass and then grabs a handfull, almost as if it was going to leave him, but i love having my ass grabbed on. I turn back aroud and his hands find their way back to my waist. I push him down on the couch and strattle him, intentionally grinding my lady up against him. He lifts my shirt up and began to massage my breast with his mouth. His tongue swirled around my nipple and he sucked away. Finally he pulled my shirt all the way off and immediately went for my short and panties. 

We stood and as i was stepping out of my shorts that he had practically torn from my body, I began to unbuckle his belt and pants. I ripped his shirt off of him and threw it on the floor, and reached in his pants and gripped him and stroked a few times. I pushed his pants and boxers and they fell to his feet. he picked me up causing me to wrap my legs around his waist he kissed down my neck and breast walking forward until my back was against a wall. He placed his hands under my ass and pushed me up until i was on his shoulders and i felt his breathe on my lower stomach i threw my head back . He wasted no time before he dove in, He flicked my clit with his tongue over and over again. I gripped the back of his head and began moaning and calling out his name, "oh fuck Ray". Not sure why but i was begging him, "Please, Oh shit", "yes". I'm now grinding on his face, feeling that my climax was near, I screamed louder. He must have known too, because at this point he has a grip on my thighs so tight that i can't move. He sucked on my love box until i was shaking, and my head rested upon the wall with my mouth wide open. He gently brought one leg over his shoulder and then the other, until he had me cradled like a baby. although he had just given me an amazing high, i still wanted more of him, I couln't get enough. 

R. Foster

I brought her into her bedroom and laid her on the bed. She looked up at me like she wanted more, and the way my dick was set up, i was in no position to turn her away. She looked at me as if a lightbulb had gone off, and then she sat up quickly. I'm just standing here thinking, "what in the hell is she doing?" She shuffles around some stuff in her night stand drawer, and finally pulls aout a  magnum condom. I look at her and then back at the condom that she held out for me to take. I take it from her, unwrap it and slowly adjust it to the head, then down the shaft. She smiles at me and then rolls onto her stomach and slides her knees up and under her putting her perfectly rounded ass into the air. I postiotioned myself behind her, and slid my fingers across her wetness. I slide my long thick shaft into her warm tight hole that awaited me. As soon as i entered her,  she looked back at me, "oh fuck". I slid into her several more times slowly until she starts to rotate her hips in a circular motion. I'm losing my fucking mind, this girl is gripping  my meat everytime i slide out of her. I put my right hand on the small of her back and pulled out of her, slapping her wet opening with my python. 

She looks back at me again, but this time in angst, wondering what i was doing. I lay on the bed on my back still as hard as a rock and tell her, "climb on it's your turn." she seductively crawls over to me licking the tattoo on my chest, and climbs on top of me. Her hands are on my chest as if to stabilize herself. She is looking at the ceiling and I am watching her suculent perky breasts bounce. I see her biting that fucking lip, and can not control myself. While I am still inside her she turns around, and i am now watching her ass bounce up and down on top of me. I agressively tell her, "take this dick", she did as she was told, going harder and faster. She starts to scream out, "fuck, I-I'm cumming, shit." She tries to run away, i grab her and manually keep her going steady until i feel her juices run, and her body quiver. She stayed there for a moment, regaining her energy and then climbed off. she looked at my meber still very erect and licked her lips like some kind of animal awaiting  a meal. She slides the rubber off and grips it and strokes it before licking the shaft slowly. She slid him into her mouth and as far down her throat as he'd go. I lay there trying to keep my composure, but no doubt this girl knows what she's doing. I grab the back of her head on instict, and guide my  member into her mouth but deeper this time. She was rocking her in a circle and before i knew it i exploded in her mouth. She looked up at me seemingly pleased and took all of my seed.